**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cull Obsidian

if I rank 5 Cull Obsidian today, can I still take advantage of its sale if I don't like it?

Comments

• ZENZEN Posts: 151
    NO!
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 965 ★★★
    Good question. I'd imagine not, but didn't see anything specific about rank-up cutoffs in the announcement. Only the time frame of selling the champions to be eligible for a refund. I'm sure it's been answered in some thread somewhere.
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    I’m thinking you shouldn’t. The reasoning is because the compensation is designed to give back resources to people who already ranked him and then is being affected by the rebalance. This period isn’t just for you to test if you like Cull and then get the rewards back because you decided you didn’t like him. That’s a reason why RDTs do not exist.

As to whether or not they will actually refund you, I’m not sure.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,160 ★★★★★
    RoninMan said:

I’m thinking you shouldn’t. The reasoning is because the compensation is designed to give back resources to people who already ranked him and then is being affected by the rebalance. This period isn’t just for you to test if you like Cull and then get the rewards back because you decided you didn’t like him. That’s a reason why RDTs do not exist.

As to whether or not they will actually refund you, I’m not sure.

I’m thinking u can do that’s if u won’t to test the fully ability of if u won’t to rank him as hige as u can just my thuget