**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Love in The Air Calendar Discussion

2»

Comments

• PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    Kind of Okay, But they Could have made it Better
    I’m just kinda annoyed about the skill cats, as they are the least useful for my account.
  • NuclekerrNuclekerr Posts: 194
    Yes, The Calendar is Good
    It’s free. Nuff said
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    Calendar is well borderline trash to me. But yes free stuffs hooray?
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I enjoy it, I just wish it was a full t4 Skill catalyst but that’s mostly because I’m trying to r5 my nick fury
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Ultimate crystal’s kind of useless for me, but the rest is alright
  • CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 945 ★★★

@CASrinivas stop forcing your opinion onto others. Also, stop spamming comments. You’re in no position to be lecturing others about being greedy, since you were the one begging for the gwenpool event again since it had easy rewards

I said it would be good if we had another one...Coz effort was quite less.....
    I don't want more rewards....It was interesting....
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I would have liked some potions aswell and the crystal at the end to be progression rate. But other than that, it’s fine

I would have liked some potions aswell and the crystal at the end to be progression rate. But other than that, it’s fine

I think the potions will be coming in the event they announced to be live on 12th February
    I'm guessing what gift has Kabam kept on 14th Feb...2020
    Don't Care even if they don't gift us...LOL
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Would be nice if they would start making calendars based on progression. Great rewards for someone working on act 4 aren't anything special for someone doing act 6. If calendars we're progression based they could be more tailored to what players could use at the part of the game they are working on.
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Cant complain about free rewards just for logging in daily, also it's a great calendar considering we just got 5* Shards from the previous calendar
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 410 ★★★
    No, The Calendar is Trash
    I honestly don’t care about anything on this calendar. Free or not it make any difference if I had this calendar or not.
    Neotwism said:

Would be nice if they would start making calendars based on progression. Great rewards for someone working on act 4 aren't anything special for someone doing act 6. If calendars we're progression based they could be more tailored to what players could use at the part of the game they are working on.

That would be a good Option and Good Suggestion......
    Premium Hero Crystals till Proven
    Ultimate Crystals Proven and Above
    Like Legendary for UC till Cavalier
    Cavalier Crystals for Cavalier Summoners