**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* No.2

XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
edited February 2020 in General Discussion

I know he’s good, but I have no actual experience with him, and no knowledge of how to play him. Will he be useful for anything? I also have a 5* void and sentinel for synergies.

Comments

• Shock0730Shock0730 Posts: 11
    Good for autoevade champions
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    He’s crazy good. I took mine to R2 Unawakened and despite what everyone else will tell you, he’s still useful everywhere. And his damage does not suck Unawakened, still perfectly viable in 6.2 and 6.3
  • Rerun_9Rerun_9 Posts: 109
    He was one one my first 4* champs and I used him a ton. I love using his sp2 to get indestructible charges, then pushing opponent to sp3 and watch it do no damage. Don’t let them hit your block though as it consumes one indestructible charge.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,297 ★★★★
    SP2 makes killmonger invulnerable, takes sp3 without damage.
  • HedronHedron Posts: 359
    6.3 Medusa counter
  • SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 495 ★★
    How is his damage as a 6* r2? I have him at r1 and I love him. His dup isn’t necessary but I’ve heard it helps. I’ve almost pulled the trigger to r2 him so many times but haven’t.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★

How is his damage as a 6* r2? I have him at r1 and I love him. His dup isn’t necessary but I’ve heard it helps. I’ve almost pulled the trigger to r2 him so many times but haven’t.

It’s not amazing but it doesn’t feel weak either. With my masteries medium non crits with true strike are 1.1k and bleeds are about 400 per tick. I would recommend it