**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Would you rather Spend 500 Dollars on a 6 Star Ghost and Warlock or Spend 500 dollars on the Abyss

Would you rather Spend 500 Dollars on a 6 Star Ghost and Warlock or Spend 500 dollars on the Abyss 54 votes

Ghost and Warlock
70%
Gamerthetaman23LeNoirFaineantZENSIlverProfessorMrLalowSungjSpiderCoolsThe42ndDoctorOnmixDuke_SilverBroken10or_StrongDaphboyJtarunRougeknight87AldacTipoTJ107Stance 38 votes
Abyss Of Legends
29%
Disbanded_pensWardenclockAndrewkolePatchie93GlodeySaransh245ReferenceStevieManWonderKalantakChubsWhitePricelessMeme_Emergency1Rerun_9Fabwizispoodermann1NaveenKUMARAYES 16 votes

Comments

• Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Abyss Of Legends
    Already have a six star ghost, would love to take her to rank 3
  • Options
    PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    Ghost and Warlock
    Just because my best tech champion atm is a 3 star rank 3 stark spidery and I’m conqueror.
  • Options
    Rerun_9Rerun_9 Posts: 109
    Abyss Of Legends
    You get more rewards out of abyss. Granted they may not be Ghost or Warlock, but they are still good rewards.
  • Options
    KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★

I don't spend, but the abyss will get easier and easier. You might never pull Ghost and Warlock.

That’s the sad truth about RNG

• Options
    Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    edited February 2020
    Ghost and Warlock

$500 on tacos

Only thing you’ve ever said I agree with, taco’s are life
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Abyss Of Legends
    I don’t spend but if you are sure $600 could get you through abyss exploration then i would prefer this option.
  • Options
    CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 964 ★★★
    edited February 2020
    I'd save the Dollars for foods/chocolates or maybe get a JBL BT Speaker