**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I can't do anything to Mojo...

FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★

A few weeks ago I made a post saying how important this month's Uncollected is for me, but looks like this big fat blob isn't letting me reach my goal.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Comments

• ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Do u have Quake?
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    I have her at 4/40, yes. I can only do the Parry-Heavy technique though. @Reference
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    I dunno mate, I did it w my 5* r4 CapIW. I see you have a 4* r5, but that should be enough to take at least 50% on a single fight (meaning first fight of Mojo).

My strategy is just parry-heavy. NO hits at all, only heavy and SP3. Also I didn't dex his SP1 or 2, I just dodged the "canonball" at the end of SP1 and countered w heavy.

My advice would probabaly be practising the described method in Master EQ couple times
    Bazza said:

Cap is perfect for him. Are u attacking him or just using heavies? As long as u just use heavies and don’t let him get his prompts u should be fine mate

I'm spamming heavies, but my problem is that I don't think my Cap has enough reach. So he's quickly getting up to 5 Million followers and destroying me with the hater buffs.
    Kerneas said:

I dunno mate, I did it w my 5* r4 CapIW. I see you have a 4* r5, but that should be enough to take at least 50% on a single fight (meaning first fight of Mojo).

My strategy is just parry-heavy. NO hits at all, only heavy and SP3. Also I didn't dex his SP1 or 2, I just dodged the "canonball" at the end of SP1 and countered w heavy.

My advice would probabaly be practising the described method in Master EQ couple times

Thanks! I'll definitely try that.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    So, if someone can explain the rising sun node to me, that’d be great since I’m not yet uncollected, but however, I’ve heard Quake is amazing for this fight, even on uncollected. I saw on your aforementioned previous post that you had one, I’d suggest using her.

So, if someone can explain the rising sun node to me, that’d be great since I’m not yet uncollected, but however, I’ve heard Quake is amazing for this fight, even on uncollected. I saw on your aforementioned previous post that you had one, I’d suggest using her.

Rising sun is a new node which was added this month. So apparently if you land a hit (any hit other than a heavy attack), you get a +2.5% damage fury per hit, when you reach 10 of these furies, you'll get a massive degeneration on you. Doing a heavy attack removes all fury.

Normally, this node isn't too bad. But Mojo can nullify these furies with his anti-life field, which will put a huge degeneration on you and also heal Mojo.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020
    @FreeToPlay_21 I tried both 5*r3 and 4*r5. Both are fine to 1 shot mojo. Here’s the tutorial from unofficial kabam mike
    https://youtu.be/xjTqeNUUGhw
  • RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    That sinergy you have for Blade works fine, just have to bait out the sp1, parry-heavy with Cap and look out for those prompts, try not to activate any of them.
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 864 ★★★★

A few weeks ago I made a post saying how important this month's Uncollected is for me, but looks like this big fat blob isn't letting me reach my goal.

Go over to youtube and check out videos on how to defeat Mojo and you'll be fine. He's pretty simple once you figure out his mechanics. CAIW played right you should be able to even one shot him. You may need a little boost since yours is a 4star.
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    Hulk Rangakok activates Face me with Mojo. Helped me a lot.
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 885 ★★★★
    You have to pay attention to what’s coming across the screen or it will be a quick L when that degen starts.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Keep an eye on his prompts and try to fail them if possible. Also when the anti life field is active (he’s surrounded by green gas at this point), then avoid attacking into him since rising sun will give you a fury buff and the degen will kill you.

If the fury timer is low, throw a heavy attack to get rid of it (or just spam heavies the whole time). Check YouTube for more detailed explanations

Keep an eye on his prompts and try to fail them if possible. Also when the anti life field is active (he’s surrounded by green gas at this point), then avoid attacking into him since rising sun will give you a fury buff and the degen will kill you.

If the fury timer is low, throw a heavy attack to get rid of it (or just spam heavies the whole time). Check YouTube for more detailed explanations

Thanks! I feel like that's not the problem though. The problem I'm facing right now is that I'm not able to get enough damage in. I need to get him down in 2, maximum 3 tries, otherwise he'll reach 5 persistent charges and destroy me with the hater buffs.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★

I have her at 4/40, yes. I can only do the Parry-Heavy technique though. @Reference

then use her i did the parry heavy and took him out easily
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    Easy parry and heavy attack
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★

Easy parry and heavy attack

This is a solid strategy. Domino works nicely with Rhulk synergy. I would assume other high attack/parry heavy champs (even Cosmics) could whittle him down.

Outside of that, Quake is a great option.

Main thing to do is keep him below Sp2 or expect to get KOd.

Dr. Zola
  • BigdawgBigdawg Posts: 27
    This was honestly the easiest uncollected event boss I've seen in a while (a welcome change). I nearly one shot mojo with my Quake. I finished him off with my colossus doing the party/heavy strategy. If you're not using heavys you MUST pay attention to the prompts on screen. He is not your typical fight. GL bro!
  • mbracembrace Posts: 821 ★★★
    Add Gulk to that team, and both CAIW and Gulk will wreck him.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Bigdawg said:

This was honestly the easiest uncollected event boss I've seen in a while (a welcome change). I nearly one shot mojo with my Quake. I finished him off with my colossus doing the party/heavy strategy. If you're not using heavys you MUST pay attention to the prompts on screen. He is not your typical fight. GL bro!

I mean, Quake pretty much makes them all easy lol
  • AkorisAkoris Posts: 91
    edited February 2020
    Hey man!
    You can check this video to see how you can defeat him.
    https://youtu.be/1HrWSwhrark

That's my channel. Hope it helps you.

Also please try to subscribe It if that helped you :)
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 896 ★★★
    Holy Trinity is more than enough. Your blade is 4R5 with high signature level, right?

Danger sense could reduce the chance for Blade to buildup the 10*Fury buffs when attacking Mojo;

What you need to pay attention to is the “Random Audience Prompts”: try not to fulfill the prompts to avoid Degeneration.

The rests are straightforward: light attacks + heavy attacks. You’ll be fine
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Bazza said:

Cap is perfect for him. Are u attacking him or just using heavies? As long as u just use heavies and don’t let him get his prompts u should be fine mate

I tried using my 4* cap .. landed 1 heavy, then he wouldn't let me parry him again .. and I got trashed. :(

Tried my 5* Blade (with Mephisto synergy) .. didn't even land 1 hit .. .*sigh*

So I switched to Ghost ... chucked him for half his life before the usual massive degen, used a lvl 1 revive, and took the other half .. *shrug* .. works I guess .. hehe
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★

Id say with a little more time, you'll pick up your skill as well as a bigger 5* roster . I know for me it has hard to complete uncollected quest untill I gor a few 5* r4s, before that it was all about hitting into opponent's block, baiting out specials and hitting into them, cuz 4*'s block proficiency gets destroyed by later chapter enemies.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    edited February 2020

Thanks! I feel like that's not the problem though. The problem I'm facing right now is that I'm not able to get enough damage in. I need to get him down in 2, maximum 3 tries, otherwise he'll reach 5 persistent charges and destroy me with the hater buffs.
    @FreeToPlay_21

Actually if you die while his charges (from the prompts) are equal to his persistent charges, then he won’t gain any persistent charges. So the best way to limit his charges is to try and fail the prompts.

If he ends up at 5 anyways, Blade with full trinity can usually chip away 20% or so each 20% revive before dying to the degen, or awakened Corvus (assuming 4* maxed or equivalent) if you don’t feel like restarting the quest and have revives to burn