**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Venom The Duck strange behaviour

So, I had an awakened 5* Venom the Duck for a long time now, but never ranked him, didn't feel like playing him. But, after watching some youtube videos recently about his gameplay and crazy fury and regen, I decided to rank him because he looked really strong. However, after trying him in event quests and AQ, I've noticed a strange thing, at least in my case.
His symbiote buff generation is NOT at all RANDOM.
Getting regen or fury buffs compared to armor and perfect block chance buffs is very unlikely. If the fights are longer, I can get like 10 perfect block chance buffs, 10 armor buffs and only maybe 1-2 fury buffs or regen buffs. I've only once gotten a fury buff at the start of the fight and never got a regen buff at the start. Am I really unlucky or what's happening here?

Comments

• Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Unfortunately, that's just bad RNG. I recommend checking out some synergies with Venom the Duck, they increase the chance of some buffs generating over others.
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    The key is to not use specials when he has the armour or perfect block buffs, wait until he has the regen and power gain, bank those then at the start of the next fight bank them again before they expire.
    It may take a few fights but eventually you can get 4+ regen and power gain.
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    to add onto this i used venompool in AQ everysingle day but not 1 day i got any fury precision regen or powergain!!! every single day every single buff procked was armour or 25% chance perfect block one!!! venompool is suppose to increase frenzy buff chance by flat 25%+!!! these incredbly BAD rng every time i use him has made venom duck trash for me now!! i have 5/65 & i m supposed to R3 my 6* for damn prestige!!!! it absolutely sux
  • Options
    solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    This’s random. Sometimes I have 4 times in a row regeneration and sometimes perfect block. I know it’s annoying but nothing we can do🤷🏼‍♂️
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    It is random. I just had a quest where I got only regen and fury. Not complaining.
  • Options
    Thechamp8556Thechamp8556 Posts: 33
    I don’t believe it’s random. I use to use wolverine and he would only process regen at the end of the fight. In Aq.
  • Options
    WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★

I don’t believe it’s random. I use to use wolverine and he would only process regen at the end of the fight. In Aq.

Yeah VTD "randomness" is probably weighted. I suspect lots of things are weighted like Sabertooths persistent charges are. Not much to do about it though.