**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5/65 Hyperion Owners

2»

Comments

• JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    My second r5 i use him in every path of act6 except 6.2.4
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Manup456 said:

Few ways to use him and like others I use him for everything.

First you can parry and heavy until you build up a few fury and spam SP1 and get crazy Incinerate damage.

Second parry and heavy and bang out a few Sp2 which a lot of times cause defenders to get stuned and I can usually get 2 more heavy attacks off them while stuned blast Sp3 and they are usually dead.

Third just parry and heavy then spam Sp3

Either way you want to use him will work and he’s a beast.

It's good to use an initial sp3 to get those cosmic charges as well bc they also increase your attack
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020
    I have r5 hype and r5 domino (got mute r5 gem from one of variants). And I play them both mostly like parry/heavy. And I like hype a lot more - he doesn't need any synergies and I feel like he might have higher dps. With his heavy having a lot of hits he will probably have higher hit count, but not by a lot. And I just love playing him, super fun to throw those sps
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Basically the rotation I use. Granted you can't go quite full send like this outside of RoL in case you don't get lucky with the stuns but not much changes but having to bait some stuff out.

https://youtu.be/VX-9sIl96-4
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    I’ve got one at 5/65 at love him. Use him just as often as Ghost and Omega. Really benefits from that R5 and being awakened.
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    I use my maxed 5* Hyperion all over the place he's got everything that's needed for a sustainable attacker big damage fast ramp up and good chunk of regen when you need a little too up he's done and continues to do so much for me absolutely no regrets
  • MadcatMadcat Posts: 385 ★★★

Satisfied with him...regret that rank up? I cant get around to his playstyle and dont see the damage output compared to some of the others due to a low crit rate. Overall, how often do you use your 5/65 hyperion over other 5/65 champs.

My current 5/65s are Corvus, Domino, Ghost, Sparky, Nick Fury, CapIW and Aegon and a 6r2 Omega Red. Not sure if I need a hyperion in that mix.

Do not regret ranking him up. He is not around as a 6* because he shines so much as a 5*.

L1 intercept game is great vs stun immunes if your intercept skills are weak.
    Heavy into heavy in L2, repeat if you land a stun ends most fights.
    L3 loop and regen is great as well...

Wrecks Ch6, Variants, AQ, and AW.

So many reasons he is great.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,833 ★★★★★

I’ve got one at 5/65 at love him. Use him just as often as Ghost and Omega. Really benefits from that R5 and being awakened.

Youre on suicides? Hypes poison immune helps but he relies too much on specials to be used with suicide masteries
  • supergokusupergoku Posts: 41
    Best champion in the game..please dont nerf him kabam... PLEASE KABAM
  • Hyperion is amazing but he needs to be awakened to get the insane furies and power gain. I wouldn’t take him beyond sig 20-40 unless you are concerned about prestige. After sig 40 the benefit tapers off very quickly.

My 5* 5 rank Hyperion got be through the variant 2 2.1 symboid and the variant 4 1.2 wasp. Any annoying evade champ that can’t be stunned, ability accuracy reduced or true striked Hyperion can handle. Just SP1 intercept. If they evade they are so far away you can easily block or dex. the same technique can be used to some effect on enemies you don’t want to make contact with.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,908 ★★★★★

Basically the rotation I use. Granted you can't go quite full send like this outside of RoL in case you don't get lucky with the stuns but not much changes but having to bait some stuff out.

https://youtu.be/VX-9sIl96-4

supergoku said:

Best champion in the game..please dont nerf him kabam... PLEASE KABAM

Yes best champion
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    5/65 L61. The parry-heavy playstyle obliterates so many nodes (for unstunnable, I try to just power gain and spam Sp1 on attacking AI).

His regen is also vastly under appreciated.

Dr. Zola
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    GagoH said:

Youre on suicides? Hypes poison immune helps but he relies too much on specials to be used with suicide masteries
    No suicides. Should have mentioned that
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    There's only 1 thing about Hyperion that sucks, and that's his prestige! Other than that, he's a beast that can be used in almost any content.
  • PsychoakumaPsychoakuma Posts: 564 ★★
    edited February 2020

Satisfied with him...regret that rank up? I cant get around to his playstyle and dont see the damage output compared to some of the others due to a low crit rate. Overall, how often do you use your 5/65 hyperion over other 5/65 champs.

My current 5/65s are Corvus, Domino, Ghost, Sparky, Nick Fury, CapIW and Aegon and a 6r2 Omega Red. Not sure if I need a hyperion in that mix.

parry + heavy until you reach sp2. use sp2, rinse and repeat. Quick and easy fights
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,833 ★★★★★

GagoH said:

No suicides. Should have mentioned that

Oh I see, you r5ed OR without suicides?
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I still can't get used to his playstyle. Something about the champ I just don't like.