**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I JUST CANNOT KILL MOJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

2»

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Fabwizi said:

People who have pool of champions to chose from its easy but even I do not have good counters, so yes this months difficult for me, last month I had sym supream to one shot that uncollected Nova.

You can beat him with any champ. Just parry/heavy and dash back to avoid his SP1.
  • CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 945 ★★★
    Read the abilities, Understand him and you can one shot him......
    In Master Quest....I took him down with a 2/20 Duped Cap IW
  • CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 945 ★★★
    Also, I guess GHulk helps you in Degen...SMASH+Passive Regen upto 70% of Health...
    He is a good option as well
  • kpkumardtskpkumardts Posts: 120

Also, I guess GHulk helps you in Degen...SMASH+Passive Regen upto 70% of Health...
    He is a good option as well

He is, but the problem is u will die with that 30% degen also, if u know how to fight and with right champs he is easy.
    Otherwise he is a nightmare.
  • IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    edited February 2020
    Easy With Cap IW Too 😉

• Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    this fight was rather easy find it hard to believe someone had a hard time on this fight
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    ive done this fight with quake, Human torch, blade with Ghost rider, and Crovus, ghost does well also or Namor just hopefully you have one of these champ nick fury also. notable champs that can do this fight : luke cage, red hulk and domino
  • neilr3595neilr3595 Posts: 33
    At least mojo doesn't lag like a mofo. See what I did there?
  • KtashakKtashak Posts: 225
    r4 RULK one shot without reading the nodes.. what's that hard on it? (second time i will read the nodes and wont kill him lol)
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Crumb3307 said:

He’s easy, get better.

No he's not ... really, he's not ..
    he certainly isn't impossible .. and definitely tricky with a lot of information overload happening ... but no, he is, by no means what you call "easy" ..

And I say this after I trashed him with my 5* ghost .. "easy" ... ;)
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Kevo9513 said:

This month was probably easier than last month fam

It's close ... but I definitely used more pots/resources this month than last .. so I'll have to disagree there ;)
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,101 ★★★★
    These should be a place where someone can get actual help and guidance. The start of this post was.

But rapidly it becomes littered with people telling others to get good, or saying that they found it easy.

Chap visits a doctor "Hi doctor, I have a problem with xxx... "

The secretary sticks their head in the door and says "well I don't, I am a picture of health and you are clearly deformed".

• SvensktigerSvensktiger Posts: 103
    Go in with Corvus and if you run out of glaives and die, use Cap IW for whats left of him.