**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

February Legends Run Times

Hey guys, post your legend run times in this thread for Mojo monthly quest. Mine is 2:55, feeling good !!!

Comments

• Options
    ΜιKEΜιKE Posts: 30
    2:55 aswell
  • Options
    3:07
  • Options
    cansenel95cansenel95 Posts: 28

3:07

I think you need at least under 3 hours to get the title. Above of it is hard...
  • Options
    BwpyronBwpyron Posts: 19
    The problem is all these MERCS playing for ppl . It's sad you gotta pay someone to get you s title..
  • Options
    Bwpyron said:

The problem is all these MERCS playing for ppl . It's sad you gotta pay someone to get you s title..

What’s that MERCS ? I dont know its definition ?
  • Options
    BwpyronBwpyron Posts: 19

Bwpyron said:

A person hired to fight. They cant beat content or get legends title so they hire someone who can. And that would be mercs
  • Options
    Bwpyron said:

Bwpyron said:

A person hired to fight. They cant beat content or get legends title so they hire someone who can. And that would be mercs
    Thanks a lot for the info😊
    And yeah that sucks, I’ve done it by myself though
  • Options
    McMorliMcMorli Posts: 19
    3:06 ... i think i'm out
  • Options
    McMorli said:

3:06 ... i think i'm out

Probably :(
  • Options
    CyberBishopCyberBishop Posts: 7
    I have yet to try, I might give it a whirl one of these months.
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,706 ★★★★
    Who are you guys using for your Legends runs? I'm considering giving it a go but have been put off by reports of the number of accounts with 6* R3 Corvus and Sunspot that will be dominating the leaderboard.
  • Options

Who are you guys using for your Legends runs? I'm considering giving it a go but have been put off by reports of the number of accounts with 6* R3 Corvus and Sunspot that will be dominating the leaderboard.

Those accounts already have a Legend title I guess, if someone has 6* R3 corvus or sunspot by now, that person must be legend already
  • Options

I have yet to try, I might give it a whirl one of these months.

This month is actually a good chance to try since bosses are easy in heroic and master difficulty
  • Options
    RebarkRebark Posts: 352 ★★★
    3:10 here
    Iphone 8 plus
    Rank 5 Corvus
    ):
  • Options
    Rebark said:

3:10 here
    Iphone 8 plus
    Rank 5 Corvus
    ):

Negative :(
  • Options
    awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    I'm at about 3 weeks and counting. Lol
  • Options
    What Phone did you use when you under 3 hours ... i had an iphone 11 pro only for the try and made not many mistakes, had 5 or 6 short connection timeouts, but i think everyone have no 100% perfect run. I expected 2:55 or lower with 6* R2 Corvus and boosts. Maybe the previous iphones are faster?
  • Options
    ΜιKEΜιKE Posts: 30
    what was your time? i had 2.55 with the iphone 11 pro max
  • Options
    McMorli said:

What Phone did you use when you under 3 hours ... i had an iphone 11 pro only for the try and made not many mistakes, had 5 or 6 short connection timeouts, but i think everyone have no 100% perfect run. I expected 2:55 or lower with 6* R2 Corvus and boosts. Maybe the previous iphones are faster?

2:55 is hard though you need no connection issues even once
  • Options
    EjraEjra Posts: 5
    Just under 2:55 here as well.
  • Options
    Ejra said:

Just under 2:55 here as well.

You got it !!!
  • Options
    ΜιKE said:

3:06 ... i used 2x Proxima, 2x Corvus and Dr. Strange, so another good attack boost
  • Options
    KrisGJJKrisGJJ Posts: 69
    edited February 2020
    It is possible with an iPhone 8. I did it last month and got legends title with 2:55. My Team was Corvus, proxima, dr strange, ant man and yellow jacket. Of course with full suicides and big boosts. I spent a lot of time optimizing my phone for peak performance as well. No background services were running so the game could get basically 100% of the processor.
  • Options
    wow you guys blasted my time
  • Options
    McMorli said:

ΜιKE said:

3:06 ... i used 2x Proxima, 2x Corvus and Dr. Strange, so another good attack boost
    Good synergy but the best one is having Mr. Fantastics as many as you can. Yet, 3:06 is not enough to get the title :(