**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My first 6 star

Just got a 6 star Aegon. How good is he unawakened? Any tips on using him?

Comments

• RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    He’s very poor without his sig ability but if you can manage to awaken/dupe him he’ll be pretty decent. You have to pull him once in order to have an awakened version of him so you’re halfway there.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    well, better than groot i guess
  • JABBA_2JABBA_2 Posts: 99
    Seriously? Aegon? Dude you just got the luckiest 6* I have ever seen. People are putting up three-quarters of a hundred million points just to get a 5* version of him. You should have seen Seatin's reaction when he got him 6* out of some cavaliers. The other guys are underplaying him, he is awesome even without his sig ability. Granted, it makes him better, but without he is at the very least a God tier champion.
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    Disagreed, He's a beast even without his sig, but with it he becomes one of the most powerful champs in the game, but even without it he's a total beast and can tear apart most content even without it
  • Sidd777Sidd777 Posts: 166
    Without his sig, you would have to ramp him up every single fight in a quest, which isn’t rly viable since you can probably finish the fights faster with other champs. Without his sig ability Aegon can’t do many fights at a better rate than other champs. It’s what makes him aegon
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★

His sig is what makes him a complete beast without it he’s like a car with no engine.

I am probably going to go for a 5 star skill AG for my 5 star rank 4 Aegon since it will take forever to dupe my 6 star one
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Look, he needs his sig, but he’s still your first six star. He’ll still put in work.