**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I recently took Elsa Bloodstone to 5/65. Am I crazy?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Psy26Psy26 Posts: 159
    No, you aren't crazy.
    It's a game and you chose to have fun, that's the best you could do for yourself
  • Options
    Vito ScalettaVito Scaletta Posts: 370 ★★★

Sunspot said:

Sunspot said:

Sunspot said:

I dont understand the point of this post? Is this a validation post? A brag post?

sorry but this is just an opinion poll to see what others think of my rankup. i have no benefit in bragging.
    Then its important that you show us what the other options are, content you have completed and content you will complete. Also you said you ranked her up for fun so theres no wrong answer since different opinions will look at this rankup objectively where it shouldnt matter hence why its a validation post
    sorry i was just asking for community opinion. I don't know what is validation post. i done every content. only abyss and 6.4 left
    What other champs do you have that some would consider top options?
    other option was namor, ghosst, and cap American
    Then yes, i wouldnt have done that from a competitive aspect.I would have rank 5ed all 3 of them before thinking about elsa. Again thats my competitive side talking, you can still rank up any champ that you have fun with
    ty for the advice bro
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    No, you aren't crazy.
    Heck no, rank up who you want. I have my Ant-Man at r5
  • Options
    JustapilgrimJustapilgrim Posts: 239 ★★
    No, you aren't crazy.
    I duped her with a skill AG and took her to r5 after I earned her from the arena...

She is an excellent defender as well.
  • Options
    TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    No, you aren't crazy.
    Absolutely not I know how it feels to have the champion you love and mines silver surfer I’m gonna R5 my 4 star soon if you love a champ and others don’t always go with the champ you like to play ❤️
  • Options
    Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    Yes, you are crazy.
    Yes you are crazy but nice, If you like her then good for you.
  • Options
    issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    No, you aren't crazy.
    Sunspot said:

I like her animations, and playsttyle. I take her up because i like her. I stand by my decision, but lot of my friends and alliance members call me crazy and say it's a waste of t5b. so, i wanted to know you guys opinion.

sorry for my bad english. its not my first language.

dont worry they did the same when i ranked carnage as my first rank 5 congrats btw for your rank up hope you enjoy her.
  • Options
    AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    You ranked her over ghost? Then yes.... Youre crazy. Elsa is a cool champ but ghost is one of the best and most useful champs in the game.
  • Options
    MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    No, you aren't crazy.
    Elsa is a very solid champ. She can achieve great damage very quickly and she purifies non-damaging debuffs a lot easier than some other champs. Additionally she has a decent evade counter and her degen when bleeding is a nice bonus. Also, few champs are immune to both incinerate and cold snap and few counter her bonus damage on crits from the behemoth Buster's. Is she a game breaking OP god...no. But I think she's worthy of your investment of resources.
  • Options
    ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 350 ★★★
    No, you aren't crazy.
    Your account; your choice. Who cares about the "God Tier" status if you like the champ. Enjoy her!