**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Siphon change

Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
Even lowering it to 1000 didn't do much. For example an r5 Warlock has 3883 block proficiency. 3 hits and you are down to 883 and basically take full damage. Theres some villains you have to block to bait heavies to get openings like Mordo. This makes no sense to have in a game that wants people to use diverse rosters. You have basically forced everyone to either quit or play quake wars. The game should be challenging but fun. This isn't fun. Removal of block proficiency isn't a good mechanism to have in wars. Unless you are looking for quake wars.

Comments

• Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★

I've calculated a block penetration of 482 for high tier wars and a block penetration 219 for Mid-tier wars...

This way you can get best of both worlds, but kabam just want you to constantly use Potions, this time last year not many people Item'd out, now more or less every war you have 2 or 3 people very close to 0 Item usage... unfair as some paths are harder then others and mostly the same person takes that path every war.

Regards,
    Supreme Leader x

With all the complex characters in the game this just isn't fun. I don't mind spending money but I need to at least have fun doing. Next season is there going to be a new global node where you evade and degen?