Options

Sinister post SP3 unresponsive to heavy charging

13»

Comments

• Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Just got an email. Support is going back to the developers. Keep feeding info, test and report the bug!
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Same issue for me, can't charge a heavy after sp3
  • Options
    Has anyone tried this with Doom? His heavies surround the SP3 animation.
  • Options

Has anyone tried this with Doom? His heavies surround the SP3 animation.

This apparently affects doom. When he comes out of his SP3 and you attempt a medium, depending on how you ended the combo prior to entering the sp3 he whiffs and then starts his combo (as long as you continue)
  • Options
    awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    I coincidentally found this thread while searching for something else, but I too have experienced it. I was lucky enough to get 5* Sinister early on and took him to R4. I don't play him much outside of arenas, as he's mostly on defense.

Yesterday I pulled him as a 6* and was playing around and realized I couldn't execute a heavy attack after an SP3 either. I thought it was user error. Now I see this post and makes me second guess considering on taking him to R2.

Why is this issue being ignored?
  • Options

I coincidentally found this thread while searching for something else, but I too have experienced it. I was lucky enough to get 5* Sinister early on and took him to R4. I don't play him much outside of arenas, as he's mostly on defense.

Yesterday I pulled him as a 6* and was playing around and realized I couldn't execute a heavy attack after an SP3 either. I thought it was user error. Now I see this post and makes me second guess considering on taking him to R2.

Why is this issue being ignored?

Sinister is great. I sent a video to Kabam and was told they re-created the bug and are working on it. Here’s the video:

https://youtu.be/aKqEJBPbNKE

Hopefully they get it done soon but keep pressing. It’s been about 7 months
  • Options
    I was told it would be in the most recent update.
    Is this still ok the docket to be resolved?