**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dormy Arena Bug [More Info Needed]

bigmull1bigmull1 Posts: 45
edited August 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
I just fought a Dormy in arena. He began the fight with Dimensional Link and Imbued Dimensional Link like he was an AQ boss. I used my awakened Dormy in the next fight. I did not have the same advantage.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey there @bigmull1. If you see this again, would you be able to capture a screenshot? Thanks!
  • bigmull1bigmull1 Posts: 45
    @Kabam Wolf, I'll try
  • Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    bigmull1 wrote: »
    I just fought a Dormy in arena. He began the fight with Dimensional Link and Imbued Dimensional Link like he was an AQ boss. I used my awakened Dormy in the next fight. I did not have the same advantage.

I bet u fought that dorm in thanos or kang teams
  • Same issue for me! I had my 4* awakened Dormammu and he didn't get the same start with dimensional link.
  • weavileweavile Posts: 288
    it's the same aq boss dorm
  • Captain_MaimCaptain_Maim Posts: 334
    This has happened to me as well. Mordo is also broken in arena but for the player not the AI.
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey there @bigmull1. If you see this again, would you be able to capture a screenshot? Thanks!

8d5aqsfg00yd.png
    8eq6apvftpdn.png

Attached 2 screenshots. Both are Kang/Tanos teams. You were right @Shadow_roast
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »

Lost in all the commotion, let's all give a quick shoutout to @Kabam Wolf. Looks like he got bumped up to administrator!
    @IAmNotUrMom I couldn't get the @ mention to work with Kabam Wolf