**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What content should I focus on from here?

StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★
What content would you recommend me to focus on from my current position?

Achievements & missing:
• 6.1 completed, not explored. Rest of act 6 not touched.
• Act 5 completed, nothing explored.
• Variants not touched
• LoL not touched
• RttL 100% explored
• RoL 100% explored
• Epic EQ's always 100%

Here is my roster:

Much love,

Comments

• StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★

I'd say Variants and Act 5 exploration

Which Variant would you recommend? Also, would you begin with Variants or Act 5?
  • Sugoi_DubaiSugoi_Dubai Posts: 107 ★★
    Act 5 first then variants then act 6

Act 5 first then variants then act 6

Any type of order regarding Variants?
  • Ja1970Ja1970 Posts: 114
    100% act 5 and Variant 4 then go from there
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 481 ★★★
    No matter how much content I complete I find that everyone has better 6* than me.
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    That's pretty cool that you got 3/4 Black Order members out of your 4 6*'s :smile:

That's pretty cool that you got 3/4 Black Order members out of your 4 6*'s :smile:

Right? 😊 I got them as my first three. Was hoping on completing the team with Corvus hehe.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Act 5 exploration
    V4
    V3 if you have good tech champs
    V2 if you have good XL champs
    Then try 6.2 completion maybe
  • AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
    Do it just like Patchie93 said.
    Variants seem to be easier the newer they are; I'd avoid V1 for now and focus on V4, then V3 and finally V2 (try it out with your 6* Cull).

I'm personally in a position where I can't really do anything in the game. I've explored V2, V3, V4 and Act 1-5, become Cavalier but I can't progress further because I'm unable to defeat the Mister Sinister boss in 6.2.2 (-> still waiting to pull Medusa, Hyperion or Heimdall/Angela, Hela as 5 or 6* to counter his annoying node). As for LoL, I'm waiting for specific champions as well, mostly Aegon (massive unit saver). Until my luck turns around and I get useful champions instead of additional 20 levels on horrible champions, it's essentially a waiting game for me.
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,412 ★★★★
    I'm in a similar place, working on exploring Act 5 before really giving Variants a go, but I have done a single run through Polar Opposites because I'm running Ghost and just wanted to see how well I could do with her :smile:
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    I would go on this order:

1. Act 5 Exploration- Fairly simple with your champs. Most people do it without a R5 so you should be fine

2. Variant 3: You have a Sentinel, he pretty much destroys all of it. Just watch out for the mighty charge rogue and you will be fine to explore that

3. This one depends on whether you have a 1* Hulk or not. If you do, Variant 4 easy. If not I would do as much of Variant 2 as you can

From there you should probably be able to get 6.1 explored and maybe 6.2/3. Leave Variant 1 unless you feel like inflicting pain upon yourself. It’s not fun

• Patchie93 said:

Act 5 exploration
    V4
    V3 if you have good tech champs
    V2 if you have good XL champs
    Then try 6.2 completion maybe

I would probably flip V4 and Act 5 exploration, only because if you can do V4 it will be much quicker than fully exploring Act 5. If you try it and it seems too hard (or if your low star tier roster is insufficient) you can always shift to Act 5.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020
    V4 100%, V2,3 completion at least, then A5 100% and LoL completion whenever you feel up for it. V2/3 100% when you get more champs for the trickier paths.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,263 ★★★★★
    Ja1970 said:

100% act 5 and Variant 4 then go from there

100% agree with this plan