**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is it just me or do others have the same bad luck

Getting a 5* crystal is a BIG deal for me, and i work my ... of every month, spending money etc, and in the last 4 or 5 month i have opened 5 5* crystals, and this is what i got:
Yellow jacket
Ebony maw
Iron fist original
Spiderman symbiote
Red hulk (he is pretty good)
Yuondo From Guardians

I know that there is this thing called rng, but with these pulls i am not looking forward to my next crystals and i am not spending so much money...
Am I just in bad luck or do others experience the same?

Comments

• Options
    OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    edited February 2020
    Unfortunately bad luck is something you'll inevitably have to deal with, sometimes for a while. It can be particularly frustrating when your alliance mates are all seemingly pulling great champs out of thin air while you keep missing the champs you're hoping to get.

But eventually your luck will turn. My first 10 or so 5*s weren't the most useful bunch, so I remember having to 100% Act 5 using just 4* 5/50s. I believe shortly afterwards I went on a crazy streak of good fortune which really elevated my 5* and 6* roster. Objectively I should be happy with what I've got so far, but I'm once again at that stage where I'm hungry for something new, and the RNG isn't aligning with that desire.

So to answer your question - no, it's not just you, everyone goes through periods of both good and bad luck. And if they haven't, they will. It's all just a matter of time, and an unfortunate but unavoidable aspect of the game. But you can always consider taking a break or moving on if the RNG-based system isn't your cup of tea.
  • Options
    Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    Stop spending so much money on the game. Get in a decent alliance that will get you more FREE 5 and 4 star shards and work on becoming uncollected/cavalier if you aren't already. Wait until the best deals come and then spend money if you really need to. It's a little better to have gotten bad champions when you don't spend money on them and then when you finally get that "God" tier champ it's like you won the lottery.
  • Options
    ZeraphanZeraphan Posts: 324 ★★★
    My first 5* was DD(Netflix) and I was like ****. My next was X23 and I was pretty happy. Then I pulled KK and was sure the world hated me. I don't remember what the next few were, other than that every other one for a few was KK.

Moral of the story, bad luck hits us all. I have had some amazing luck streaks and some even more amazing bad luck streaks.
  • Options
    EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 481 ★★★

Personally I have noticed/felt, I start to get God tier champs when I finish a content.
    I have completely explored everything except for Abyss. And have got em all maxed (God Tiers) missing 2 thou, Doom and Fury.

Unfortunately for me it's been the opposite. Every time I have a pull from completing some form of hard content I get trash that I can't use.