**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Parry Core refund

SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
I have to say I really like what Kabam did here. I always found it strange that the basic mastery costed "a lot of" units for beginners. I know they didnt do it for beginners but I like the result.

On and I will take the 411 free units on the 26th feb as well. Very cool.

Comments

• Options
    Gimpy43Gimpy43 Posts: 13
    Can the description clarify whether the increased stun duration is based on “base block proficiency” or “current block proficiency” (synergies, in fight abilities, masteries, etc).
  • Options
    No one in our alliance trust them to make this right...
  • Options
    Gimpy43 said:

Can the description clarify whether the increased stun duration is based on “base block proficiency” or “current block proficiency” (synergies, in fight abilities, masteries, etc).

Actually neither. Block Proficiency is different from Perfect Block chance. 2 different Masteries, and 2 different internal values (and/or abilities) that champs have, and different synergies.

Parry Time is affected by the Perfect Block one, not the Block Proficiency one.
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Anyone else not receive their units yet? I’ve just checked and I had it maxed out, perhaps they are giving them out later or?
  • Options
    Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 427 ★★★
    In game mail says you have until 26th feb to rank up (not unlock) your masteries for free so if you want to change your set up as a result of this clarification you can after that is over units will be given out
  • Options

Do we just need 1 mastery point in Parry now? As putting another 2 wont make a big difference?x

Better put 3 into it. The damage even on parries gets pretty high when you tackle V1-4 or act 6
  • Options
    rabbitt88rabbitt88 Posts: 20
    Why not just make masteries free, as masteries are different when we play AW, AQ, quests, and arenas. either that or make 2 different masteries that we select on which to use on different ventures. :p
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    rabbitt88 said:

Why not just make masteries free, as masteries are different when we play AW, AQ, quests, and arenas. either that or make 2 different masteries that we select on which to use on different ventures. :p

Because people playing hight tier wars are constantly changing their masteries every time they place defence.
    If it was free they wouldn't need units and kabam wouldn't get any money.

It's all about the $
  • Options
    rabbitt88 said:

They are working on more mastery pages btw