**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Darkhawk worth ranking up?

I pulled darkhawk as a 5*. Have gems to take him to r4 and awaken him (only have around 10 sig Stones for him) i am running full suicides.

Worth it?

Comments

• Options
    JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    He needs a high sig to be great but he's a very solid champ if you can dump those sigs into him.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Yeah, thats a pretty good idea. Darkhawk is solid without dupe and great with dupe at high sig
  • Options
    AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Alot of ppl on android cant run him bc he lags in null mode really bad, same for vision aarkus, human torch in flame on, mysterio and a few others. Really sucks i have a duped mysterio and a darkhawk and a tech 2-3 and 3-4 gem and cant use them bc of the lag, only other unranked tech is IP so the gems just sit there even though i have 2 good tech champs.
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,643 ★★★★★

Alot of ppl on android cant run him bc he lags in null mode really bad, same for vision aarkus, human torch in flame on, mysterio and a few others. Really sucks i have a duped mysterio and a darkhawk and a tech 2-3 and 3-4 gem and cant use them bc of the lag, only other unranked tech is IP so the gems just sit there even though i have 2 good tech champs.

I can understand i was experiencing the same thing too until I changed my device but it was late already caused I already used the tech gem for star-lord instead of dark-hawk that I need now for act 6 biohazards
  • Options
    JemanjiJemanji Posts: 30
    I'm on android and have never experienced lag with any of those champs. I use my 6* human torch constantly as hes my favourite champ but never had leg issues with him, or darkhawk. I'd say rank him up, hes a fun champ to play and with double immunities hes pretty useful
  • Options
    OMGJimboOMGJimbo Posts: 40
    I'll wait for a better champ. He's good but not very useful for most contents.
  • Options
    NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Depends. Do you have other options??
    What contents are working on?
    For AQ/AW?
    Do you have good synergy with him??? (Trasher, Gully 2099).

Overall, yes, he's a very good champ. Double imm, regen, autoblock.
  • Options
    MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    With high sig + synergies? Yes. With none? No