Question about masteries

JessieSJessieS Member Posts: 1,482 ★★★★

I just reached level 46 and I was wondering where I should invest my new mastery point( also if you think I have made some mistake with my masteries I am open to suggestions )
I am a very average player aiming mostly to clear the act 4 and the monthly bonus quests

Comments

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Member Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Parry or block proficiency, also could work on unlocking some of the other masteries.

If you want some guidance you could listen to this https://youtu.be/jL3GgF7WkAE

Additionally those points in pierce have a minimal impact unless you’re facing high armor opponents which are few and far between and commonly also reduce your critical chance anyways.
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,926 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020
    Consider only using 4/5 in Cruelty and Precision. Opinions may differ, but that final point in each mastery could probably be better used elsewhere. I’m not convinced with the current game mechanics it makes sense to max either of those out.

@CoatHang3r is correct re: Pierce. One point only.

Also, I would reallocate the extra points in Vitality and Greater Vitality elsewhere. Only need 1 point in each.

Freed up points probably have best usage in your Proficiencies or opening up Salve and Recovery.

Dr. Zola
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Member Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020
    Let's see...

There is no point (haha pun) in extra dexterity, so you can save one there.

Vitality is really not efficient so you can save those points as well.

Pierce doesn't need three points, so that's another two points.

So you've got seven points to spend. Three should definitely go to glass cannon, you need offence. One to block proficiency. One or two to pacify. Three to stupefy. Next focus: Salve and Recovery mastery.

• MRMOJO77MRMOJO77 Member Posts: 215
    edited February 2020
    Unlock glass cannon. 3 there. Don't need 2 in Dex. Pull 1 or 2 from courage. Pull 2 from Pierce. Unlock stupify max out. Pulling those should with the 1 u got 6 total. Enough to max glass cannon and stupify
  • SeraphionSeraphion Member Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Member Posts: 747 ★★★
    Great time to experiment right now because they are free to move if they've been unlocked already.
  • Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Member Posts: 427 ★★★
    I know limber is nice to have but its really inefficient so I would say put a couple in glass cannon to boost up your offense, also stand your ground is a good option if you have spare points