**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

can we Get Some love for this guy please?

KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
-
Brief Review on Venompool
venom and deadpool !! two of the most brutal and entertainng character and all this guy does small bleed (with RNg) and regen (with RNg) please kabam !! make him better!! so many possibilities.. also took him over Hyperion (dont have him,dont like him,dont need him) to 4/55 a few weeks ago and
- his animations are smoot
- same special 1 as venom and
- special 2 as deadpool xforce
- sp3 as venom+ deadpool- Very cool touch
- complete RNg involved with signature ability which mostly never triggers ay buff but when it does it wont even affect you in anyway offensively,
- defensively in rare cases he might get random unstpoppabpe and hit u once or may b twice but it wont hurt since he has no Damage at all or most likely he wont even crit. so NO on defense.
- 87% chance to bleed and regenerate above average RnG but we all know how it works when we play a character offensively..
- i would love more symbiote versions of characters like wolverine,hulk,cap. , ironfist,thanos,groot, rocket, Loki, drax, starlord, black panther,karnak and few others...!!
- sp2 crit increase by 1200 for mere 6 seconds after 5-10 seconds of dance is just very stupid design on character design part ,it does not help on anything,
- not asking to make him DOmiNo or corvus but atleast make him viable and on bring him the status of atleast venom duck,venom,carnage,symbiote supreme!!!

Comments

• Options
    pigupompompigupompom Posts: 110
    always lag on sp2
  • Options
    Graydrox said:

Lol. 4 dupes of this guy and I'd be parading the streets too campaigning for a buff.

if he gets some rework or a buff i'd b happy to pull him till sig 200,i dont mind him i like the animations and only good "wade wilson" that i can get (goldpool and red deadpool) are out of queation and deadpool xforce is even worse then this guy.. venompool needs just same ability lineup as the vtd,SS,carnage or venom,lots of trust worthy buffs, some powergain, and more buff steal on all hits on sp1 and more or longer bleed debuffs since we now have internal bleed(passive bleed), bleed ticks ,deep wounds. ,critical bleeds and bleed bursts(longshot) not sure what it is called. and even Degen on bleed immunes.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,386 ★★★★★
    He's (a bit) better than that, @Kalantak - his bleeds aren't RNG, they're 100% reliable; as is his heal block. The buff steal/regen is pretty reliable, and unusual for a cosmic champ (shame they undercut Venompool by giving Venom basically the same ability, really. VP used to be better; now a lot less good than post-buff Venom). Still, 10% regen per SP1 is pretty solid.

He's an XL champ, which can be handy, and has got a really good synergy with Massacre that increases his buff and debuff duration by 25%, if you've got Massacre on your team. That'll increase the regen to 12.5%. so he's sustainable, if not a great damage-dealer.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020
    I would argue that DPXF is actually better with NF synergy......
    I don't know about red deadpool, but from abilities, goldpool is actually decentish
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Did this guy say he doesn’t need hype? Clearly hasn’t played with him then. He’s easily 100 times better than venompool at 2/35 than VP at 4/55
  • Options

Did this guy say he doesn’t need hype? Clearly hasn’t played with him then. He’s easily 100 times better than venompool at 2/35 than VP at 4/55

LOL do u understand sarcasm 😂.. i know how OP is hyperion compared to all cosmics or all champions!! venompool is 10% of what hyperion is . 4* maxed hyperion would be better then maxed out 6* venompool!!! that is what i m asking,its so damn huge diffrence its just bad for "balance"
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Kalantak said:

He's (a bit) better than that, @Kalantak - his bleeds aren't RNG, they're 100% reliable; as is his heal block. The buff steal/regen is pretty reliable, and unusual for a cosmic champ (shame they undercut Venompool by giving Venom basically the same ability, really. VP used to be better; now a lot less good than post-buff Venom). Still, 10% regen per SP1 is pretty solid.

He's an XL champ, which can be handy, and has got a really good synergy with Massacre that increases his buff and debuff duration by 25%, if you've got Massacre on your team. That'll increase the regen to 12.5%. so he's sustainable, if not a great damage-dealer.

its exactly because of people like groot is groot and venompool is venompool!!! i guess devs doesnt need to upgrade or update the champs as long as there r ppl like u..,,
    Just a little bit of an overreaction over someone suggesting ways to improve the effectiveness of your poor rank up decision.
    Need to chill out a bit tbh mate.
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★

Kalantak said:

its exactly because of people like groot is groot and venompool is venompool!!! i guess devs doesnt need to upgrade or update the champs as long as there r ppl like u..,,
    Just a little bit of an overreaction over someone suggesting ways to improve the effectiveness of your poor rank up decision.
    To say Venompool is solid and can be a great damage dealer with regen and 1 synergy is simply wrong. When pointing out why champs need buffed it doesn't help when ppl make misleading claims like VP can be a "great damage dealer." Anyone who has used him even with the synergy knows he is not anywhere near the great damage dealers in this game. When the immunity sticks together changes happen. There have been many examples of this especially recently. When the players just argue amongst themselves kabam just stays out of it and let's them eat each other up. Why should they invest time and money on buffing a champ if the players can't even agree if the champ needs reworked? I for one wouldn't argue against any older champ from getting buffed in some way.
  • Options
    Neotwism said:

Kalantak said:

To say Venompool is solid and can be a great damage dealer with regen and 1 synergy is simply wrong. When pointing out why champs need buffed it doesn't help when ppl make misleading claims like VP can be a "great damage dealer."
    I described a single ability of his (the 10% regen per SP1) as "Solid"; not the champion as a whole. Perhaps that wasn't clear?

However, if you read a bit more carefully, what I actually finished with was "he's sustainable, if not a great damage-dealer".
  • Options
    Neotwism said:

Kalantak said:

To say Venompool is solid and can be a great damage dealer with regen and 1 synergy is simply wrong. When pointing out why champs need buffed it doesn't help when ppl make misleading claims like VP can be a "great damage dealer." Anyone who has used him even with the synergy knows he is not anywhere near the great damage dealers in this game. When the immunity sticks together changes happen. There have been many examples of this especially recently. When the players just argue amongst themselves kabam just stays out of it and let's them eat each other up. Why should they invest time and money on buffing a champ if the players can't even agree if the champ needs reworked? I for one wouldn't argue against any older champ from getting buffed in some way.
    I was simply saying that OP should calm down.
    Kabam are fully aware of how poor venompool is, hence why he was one of the options we could’ve voted for to be buffed, but as a community, we didn’t (we voted for colossus).
    OP made a poor rank up decision and that guy was simply mentioning a couple ways to improve the effectiveness of his venompool, while also correcting some of the false info OP put out.
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★

Neotwism said:

Kalantak said:

Kabam are fully aware of how poor venompool is, hence why he was one of the options we could’ve voted for to be buffed, but as a community, we didn’t (we voted for colossus).
    OP made a poor rank up decision and that guy was simply mentioning a couple ways to improve the effectiveness of his venompool, while also correcting some of the false info OP put out.
    How is saying VP is a great damage dealer correcting false info??? If a person likes the character as the OP said in his post then it's not a poor rankup. He simply wants the champ to get some attention and pointed out areas that need improvement.
  • Options
    @Mr_Platypus what post are you reading??? how is ranking up champs i like is a poor rankup decision??? have you even read the post actually?? i can upgrade what i like and everyone should , to keep the balance in game or else everyone has same champs,same defense,same offense,same level of difficulty on quests and game gets boring and slowely dies!!! all i am saying is diffrence between a champ at the top and someone like venompool/groot at the bottom is getting so large its not normal for the game!! venompool is symbiote, kind of kabam original and mix of two craziest characters, calls for uniqueness or atleast have its own Niche matchups like Symbiote supreme has !! he needs to be weird, he needs to b random and he needs better utility and damage with such an amazing and weird looking character model !!! also please read post again ,have not put any "False" info out as you pointed !
  • Options
    Neotwism said:

Neotwism said:

Kalantak said:

How is saying VP is a great damage dealer correcting false info??? ...
    You mis-read what I wrote.

I've copied the opening and closing lines of my original response again for your convenience:

He's (a bit) better than that... he's sustainable, if not a great damage-dealer.

Notice the word 'not' there? 'A bit better"? Seriously, do you still think I'm over-representing him?

All I did was try to point out he wasn't completely useless, in the hope of making someone feel a bit better. I'll remember to leave Kalantak to vent next time, if that's what he prefers.

Many thanks to @Mr_Platypus for his support, btw.
  • Options
    Kalantak said:

@Mr_Platypus what post are you reading??? how is ranking up champs i like is a poor rankup decision??? have you even read the post actually?? i can upgrade what i like and everyone should , to keep the balance in game or else everyone has same champs,same defense,same offense,same level of difficulty on quests and game gets boring and slowely dies!!! all i am saying is diffrence between a champ at the top and someone like venompool/groot at the bottom is getting so large its not normal for the game!! venompool is symbiote, kind of kabam original and mix of two craziest characters, calls for uniqueness or atleast have its own Niche matchups like Symbiote supreme has !! he needs to be weird, he needs to b random and he needs better utility and damage with such an amazing and weird looking character model !!! also please read post again ,have not put any "False" info out as you pointed !

You can rank up who you like, doesn’t mean they’re a good character to rank up, I’ve got a 4/55 civil warrior because I like his animations, I know he sucks and I am fully aware that it was a poor rank up as he won’t help me for anything, but I felt like it at the time.

You said his bleed was rng dependant, which it isn’t, it’s guaranteed.
  • Options

Kalantak said:

You can rank up who you like, doesn’t mean they’re a good character to rank up, I’ve got a 4/55 civil warrior because I like his animations, I know he sucks and I am fully aware that it was a poor rank up as he won’t help me for anything, but I felt like it at the time.

Regen.
  • Options
    @Magrailothos i apologise to u if u felt i over reacted but ur message does kinda seem like over representing but doesnt matter,reality is he is bad and he'll never get an upgrade probably.
  • Options
    Thanks, Man.

I agree with you, that he could (and should) be a lot better. At least he was on the shortlist for a buff last time, so in his case it might actually happen one day!
  • Options
    Kalantak said:

Kalantak said:

Regen.
    87% chance to bleed and regenerate above average RnG but we all know how it works when we play a character offensively..

From your first post.
  • Options
    i wanted this post to be actually about venompool @Mr_Platypus not about me. my mistake
  • Options
    Superchampion_Superchampion_ Posts: 172 ★★★
    Venompools abilities aren’t completely useless. He has a good foundation to build on. Here are some of my thoughts:

Specials: 100% to inflict bleed or degen(against immune) equal to 125% base attack

Sp1: each hit has a 100% chance to steal a buff and trigger regen. If a buff is removed this way, the opponent is enervated for 8 seconds.

Sp2: heal block is passive and lasts 25 seconds. If venompool finishes his dance, he activated a permanent cruelty buff. This is removed if he is knocked down. If venompool is interrupted, he gains a fury buff lasting 15 seconds and an unstoppable buff lasting 5 seconds.

Sp3: inflicts bleed or degen equal to 200% base attack. Activates 3 random buffs from continuity memory.

Heavy attacks inflict slow Debuffs lasting 12 seconds

Sig ability: level 200
    Every 10 seconds, venompool has a 90% chance to activate a random buff. When activating a special, he has a 60% chance.

There are a lot of things you can do with him but these are some ideas that I think fit with his character. And of course you can change numbers and values as needed
  • Options
    @Superchampion_ amazing Idea,this absolutely would make him viable for some matches keeping his randomness and insanity justified!! awesome work!! finnaly.
    a comment about venompool sp2 cruelty ,fury should have respectable numbers like equal to or above 100% of his attack and he can finnally hang out with his symbiote buddies!! please make this happen devs. 🙏🏾😀