**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Help with Doc Oc mechanics

I love this dude, but I struggle in some circumstances to use his power lock functionality.

I suppose it works best for champs with passive power gain, however I know it has uses in power gain nodes.

My drama? I can’t seem to make the power lock buff to stick over the heal block. I know I can lock both after reach sp2 but I’m struggling (v3 power gain / all or nothing lane) to get to the sp2 before the opponent reaches sp3.

It’s fine with hypericum, my doc oc R3 shreds him!!! Either by spamming sp1 or rotating sp2, however Hela just next Im stuck in heal blocks.

Helpppp! (And seatin’s crazy intercept method or the spam heavys is out of my league)

Comments

• Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    You can always throw a heavy to get rid of the heal block, then attack into the block to get a power lock debuff on. Then you can get to your sp3, throwing a heavy when the power lock is about to expire, and get the extended power lock. After that, you can just spam sp1 to keep the power lock up.

As a side note, if it’s an All or Nothing node, you can just spam heavy attacks in the corner.
  • KeepinItRealKeepinItReal Posts: 229
    @pedroteixeira07 use his heavy to clear the Heal Block or any of his "Break Throughs" u want to clear. I had same issue until I realized I wasn't using heavy to clear "heal block" before hitting them enough to gain power so "power lock" activates. Hope that helps.
  • Thanks guys, I had no idea the heavy cleared the heal block. I was using it to refresh the buff already on the oponent. Now it makes sense because just before the heavy I'd typically parry hence the heal went first so I just kept refreshing the wrong buf LOL Thanks both @Fred_Joeity @KeepinItReal - this is precious!!! Also for the hit on block tip - didn't though about that one and was trying to intercept like a god but with these power gain nodes this works like a charm. cheers