**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Fastest Uncollected progression

Hey everyone, I created a brand new account just under 2 weeks ago and I wanted to know if I was the fastest player to obtain the Uncollected Title with such a low roster. Anyone think they did it quicker upon creating a new account?

Comments

• NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    PsyLife said:

I notice you bought the sigil..

The sigil doesn't help a player learn the skill to play the game. It's also part of the game whether u like it or not. Becoming Uncollected in under 2 weeks is still quite impressive even with the limited benefit of the sigil.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,132 ★★★★★
    Having the right champs help. I created a new account in mid dec but I didn’t get 4* corvus until late January. Once I got him, I saved up some units and I was able to get UC. I didn’t even have to use the units. Took 4-5 L1 to kill Collector.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    The right amount of unit can get you anything you want in this game
  • Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    Unit man can do it on day 1
  • HalleyHalley Posts: 386 ★★

Das_gi said:

Unit man can do it on day 1

Who is unitman
    Other name is Credit card man 🧐
  • I have only bought the sigil and used around 800 units
  • PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    Which means that he was willing to pay.
  • PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    Also, the sigil makes it incredibly easy to progress in this game.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    PsyLife said:

Also, the sigil makes it incredibly easy to progress in this game.

It's incredibly easy to progress in this game without the sigil especially at the uncollected level.
  • Andyball270Andyball270 Posts: 303 ★★★
    I dont remember seeing the part where he said he hadnt spent anything? So i dont know why people are getting on his case about the sigil? Congrats impressive progression for the time that you have had the account for wheither you spent on the sigil or not.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I could get Uncollected in less than 24 hours with a whole lotta cash. The fact that you bought the sigil kind of makes this invalid. As far as your question goes,I'm not quite sure about the shortest amount of time someone's done it in. I think I've heard claims at 12 days FTP. Take that as you will. I feel I could do it pretty fast if I just had a full 2 weeks where I could do nothing but sit down and play the game. I don't have anywhere near that kind of time.
  • SparkyEnhancedSparkyEnhanced Posts: 20
    I spent £10 to get Uncollected within 2 weeks. Pretty easy
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Pretty impressive. That’s a lot of content to get through in that time frame