**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Please recruit me!!

Need an ally silver 1 to gold 1
Please recruit

Comments

• Options
    Samanyu_8Samanyu_8 Posts: 113
    Anyone???? Please
  • Options
    My I'd is samanyu8, if u wanna search me account
  • Options
    YekoYeko Posts: 24
    Do you have line and what’s your in game account?
  • Options
    Add Bjaminz03 on line
  • Options
    Monto_Carlos28Monto_Carlos28 Posts: 246
    Add MontoCarlos on LINE
  • Options
    Our alliance has room for 5 active people. We were silver 2 last war season, could be much better if we could fill up with a few dedicated players. We currently run AQ 442 when participation is good. No requirement on prestige, no donations. We are a wide variety of guys, we understand family/work come first, and we have great conversations using WhatsApp to chat/strategize. If you're looking for a fresh start, let me know. Could possibly take 6-7 (would have to confer with the other officers). Let me know!
  • Options
    CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★

Our alliance has room for 5 active people. We were silver 2 last war season, could be much better if we could fill up with a few dedicated players. We currently run AQ 442 when participation is good. No requirement on prestige, no donations. We are a wide variety of guys, we understand family/work come first, and we have great conversations using WhatsApp to chat/strategize. If you're looking for a fresh start, let me know. Could possibly take 6-7 (would have to confer with the other officers). Let me know!

Can I join?
  • Options
    thanks following are my details
    In game id - samanyu8
    Rating-160k