**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which node(s) do you hate the most in game?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Nik_860Nik_860 Posts: 32
    Icarus
  • Options
    Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★
    Caltrops for me as I almost always forget about it when I go in with a champ who isn't bleed immune
  • Options
    DarkZenDarkZen Posts: 285
    16wegnerk said:

DarkZen said:

Cant remember what the Node called but its the one where if they attack 10 times into block all hits after are unstopable

Just to help you out... it’s actually just the next hit that is unblockable. If you evade their next single attack (be it a medium, light, heavy, special, whatever), you can block another 10 times before the next unblockable attack. Way easier than it seems to be
    Wow... did not know what... thanks for the tip
  • Options
    natewagz419natewagz419 Posts: 49
    Definitely stun immune for me
  • Options
    KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Any node that punishes you for hitting the defender. Biohazard I think (bleed for hitting them and poison for hitting into a block).

• Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,138 ★★★★★
    I hate Coward - silly way to fight..tapping block to remove 1% while the enemy is unblockable... Don't like aspect of evolution or rage either, but coward..any time I se it in Dungeons I run.
  • Options
    LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    Mesmerize is horrible
  • Options
    CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 951 ★★★
    My Nightmare
    Bane!
    Just Completed 5.2.6
    Well You can get rid of Degen if you plan your hits....
    I think it takes some Experience
  • Options
    Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★

Sunspot said:

No mention of no retreat? 6.2 champion with that has scarred me for life. But I would agree with the 90% reduced damage nodes. All of them. Every single one. Tunnel vision is also awful. Shoutout to whatever the node is where you both go unstoppable every 10 seconds, hate that one

Brawl, yeah. That one is horrible.
    Brawl isn't so bad if you've got a champ with slow.

Having just been starting through Variant 4, I found the 'Fundamentals' node on DPX pretty miserable. Slog through 90% damage reduction to give him almost total block penetrations, followed by permanently Unblockable. Hope they don't use that one too often.
    Ghost completely destroys Fundamentals if you have her, since you don’t need to black at all with her. Spider-Gwen might also be an interesting option since she pretty much evades all unblockable hits
  • Options
    MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 841 ★★★
    E.M.P Modification
  • Options
    MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 841 ★★★

Sunspot said:

No mention of no retreat? 6.2 champion with that has scarred me for life. But I would agree with the 90% reduced damage nodes. All of them. Every single one. Tunnel vision is also awful. Shoutout to whatever the node is where you both go unstoppable every 10 seconds, hate that one

Brawl, yeah. That one is horrible.
    Brawl isn't so bad if you've got a champ with slow.

Having just been starting through Variant 4, I found the 'Fundamentals' node on DPX pretty miserable. Slog through 90% damage reduction to give him almost total block penetrations, followed by permanently Unblockable. Hope they don't use that one too often.
    Heavy spam in the corner with champs that don’t make space with their heavy and it’s an easy fight. I did it with Gwenpool personally but champs like Hyperion, blade, cmm, (I think the uppercut champs can do it too) etc
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    Hazzalec1 said:

E.M.P Modification

another necroed thread, seriously?