**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is Doom the best Power control now?

AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
My roster has been lackin power control champs for a long time but I seem to manage power best with Doom. How about you guys?

Comments

• ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    OGV is probably the best. With a high enough sig you can keep them from using a single special the entire fight if you wanted to.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Shrimkins said:

OGV is probably the best. With a high enough sig you can keep them from using a single special the entire fight if you wanted to.

No one venom. But I’m Agerd with your point
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    maybe warlock for regen champs
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

maybe warlock for regen champs

He’s so satisfying to use against omega red in war when the opponent has willpower.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Magik still the best
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    I go with Vision AOU
    But sadly he’s not in 5/6 stars

I like playing with him back then doing interceptions
    Opponents hardly getting any bar of power as he steal it at the same time launching the specials

I also used him variants too
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Magik #1
    OG Vision #2
    Psylocke very underrated, can power lock for entire fight.
    Dorma is good too, but needs a bump in power
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★
    Best test is to run the champ against Polar Opposites 1.2 Hyperion and see if you can hold him down

https://youtu.be/El5tdWqmeRc
  • CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 945 ★★★
    Yes,After him, It's Dr. VOODOO....
    SP2 once and enjoy.....
    Just keep Spamming SP2....
    You're Good
  • Stevenfan2Stevenfan2 Posts: 91
    Whoever you guys may say but tye reality is that none other than dormamu is best power controller. He can work on even debuff immune node.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    Magik is the best. That's what she was created for
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Doom, DV, Magik, Vision, Quake
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020

Yes,After him, It's Dr. VOODOO....
    SP2 once and enjoy.....
    Just keep Spamming SP2....
    You're Good

Not 'the best' Power Controller, but if you want someone who can control power whilst throwing repeated special attacks, then Awakened Rogue can do this even better than Voodoo. She's also perfectly effective against debuff immune opponents.

Psylocke can do the same - people complain about her slow Power Gain, but she can generate power on SP1 and SP2, and keep the opponent power locked for the entire fight. She's a dark horse on Power Start nodes; as if you bait out the original special without hitting the opponent or being hit, then boom! They're passively power locked without you even throwing a punch.