**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New 5/6 star daily cards

Are they available for purchase today or tomorrow? I know I'm impatient lol

Comments

• ArondightArondight Posts: 125
    Thx in advance
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    If they follow the usual schedule the months cards will be up in an hour, no guarantee they’ll be 5/6* shards though, could be sig stones
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Im hoping and praying for a sig stone/t2a one like they've had before, would buy that but not the shard one.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    With so many mediocre champs the shards don't hold near as much value as the rank up resources. U know what your getting with sig stones and alphas. With shards you may be buying Doom or Groot.
    Lvernon15 said:

If they follow the usual schedule the months cards will be up in an hour, no guarantee they’ll be 5/6* shards though, could be sig stones

I'll probably be happy with either

Im hoping and praying for a sig stone/t2a one like they've had before, would buy that but not the shard one.

Would be nice
    Neotwism said:

With so many mediocre champs the shards don't hold near as much value as the rank up resources. U know what your getting with sig stones and alphas. With shards you may be buying Doom or Groot.

6 star groot lol
  • E-mail I got said 3 4 or 5 star sig stones no mention of 6 star but there isn't even a 5 star daily offer only a 3 star & a 4 star which expire in about 23 hrs. I was gonna buy the 5 star offer but since there isn't one I guess I won't, thanks Kabam:(
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★

E-mail I got said 3 4 or 5 star sig stones no mention of 6 star but there isn't even a 5 star daily offer only a 3 star & a 4 star which expire in about 23 hrs. I was gonna buy the 5 star offer but since there isn't one I guess I won't, thanks Kabam:(

There is a 5* offer, it may be progression based.

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★

E-mail I got said 3 4 or 5 star sig stones no mention of 6 star but there isn't even a 5 star daily offer only a 3 star & a 4 star which expire in about 23 hrs. I was gonna buy the 5 star offer but since there isn't one I guess I won't, thanks Kabam:(

U need to be uc to get that deal. Even said it in the mail
  • Buy the 4 star to maybe? get the 5 star yea I think I'll pass on that. I don't to buy the 3 to get the 4 so why should I have to buy the 4 to get the 5 ( Kabam cash grab) but it doesn't mention that on the store site it's a progression offer like it always does & it didn't say anything about being uncollected either.

Buy the 4 star to maybe? get the 5 star yea I think I'll pass on that. I don't to buy the 3 to get the 4 so why should I have to buy the 4 to get the 5 ( Kabam cash grab) but it doesn't mention that on the store site it's a progression offer like it always does & it didn't say anything about being uncollected either.

No just need to be Uc and yes it said it pru is in the mail
  • Didn't/Doesn't say anything about being Uncollected in the email I got or on the store site If either one actually said that I wouldn't have wasted mine/everyones time posting/reading this BS but thanks for the info

Didn't/Doesn't say anything about being Uncollected in the email I got or on the store site If either one actually said that I wouldn't have wasted mine/everyones time posting/reading this BS but thanks for the info

Well but then ther is a typo in there in the Emil from them no in game it said it need it

• Didn't/Doesn't say anything about being Uncollected in the email I got or on the store site If either one actually said that I wouldn't have wasted mine/everyones time posting/reading this BS but thanks for the info.