**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

am i really unskilled?

CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
edited March 2020 in General Discussion
I have already rea hed lvl 50 but m still stuck on 5.2.5 ,m i really unskilled?

Comments

• Options
    TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 745 ★★★
    Try grinding some units from arena, and push through using revives. It improves your skill and helps you progress in the game - specially if you still are looking for them god tier champs.
  • Options
    edited March 2020

Try grinding some units from arena, and push through using revives. It improves your skill and helps you progress in the game - specially if you still are looking for them god tier champs.

Thnx
    But what are the skills I should practice? I can parry,dex,bait and intercept quite well
  • Options

5.2 isn't easy; and if you're only level 50, then you probably haven't been playing all that long. You need experience as well as a decent roster. If you don't have good champs to choose from, then it's possible but an uphill battle.

Next time just ask for help. One of the great things about this community is people's willingness to help. There are lots of useful threads on the Strategy and Tips section.

For starters, in 5.2.6, you'll need a bit of strategy to manage the Bane node:

https://youtu.be/UQ2bgs_hjEo

For a full approach to getting Uncollected:

https://youtu.be/8zvAqNsplUc

Thnx
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,642 ★★★★★
    Post your champs we can help you out on some strategies
  • Options
    Monto_Carlos28Monto_Carlos28 Posts: 246

What he said. Although I'm surprised that you are lv 50 and still not Uncollected but that could be due to many reasons.
    But you should push for Uncollected ASAP.
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    If you are really struggling do what I did. Get yourself a Rank 4 5 star (Make sure it’s someone good) and just blitz through it. I was very unskilled when I got uncollected even though I had a rank 4 5 star ghost and it cost me like 600 units to do it but it’s well worth it. Just came back to act 5 to finish the rest of it (initial clear) and it’s a breeze with the champs I have now
  • Options
    edited March 2020

What he said. Although I'm surprised that you are lv 50 and still not Uncollected but that could be due to many reasons.
    I do have very decent champs maybe its my reluctance to spend units that is holding me back, maybe i should just do it now.
    How much units should i expect to be spent?

• Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I wouldn’t be too worried about it. I was level 53 when I became Uncollected. Player level isn’t the best metric for progression and skill. For example, my friend hit lvl 60 before me because he went and explored Act 4. Meanwhile I held off on act 4 and was more than halfway through Elder’s Bane when I reached lvl 60.
  • Options
    edited March 2020

I wouldn’t be too worried about it. I was level 53 when I became Uncollected. Player level isn’t the best metric for progression and skill. For example, my friend hit lvl 60 before me because he went and explored Act 4. Meanwhile I held off on act 4 and was more than halfway through Elder’s Bane when I reached lvl 60.

Cant agree anymore even i have explored 76percent act4
  • Options
    SlashingSunsetSlashingSunset Posts: 244 ★★
    Don't feel bad. I was probably close to level 60 when I tried getting Uncollected and I'm Cavalier now, so you're probably more skilled.
  • Options

Don't feel bad. I was probably close to level 60 when I tried getting Uncollected and I'm Cavalier now, so you're probably more skilled.

Ohk...
  • Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Congratulations now for the hard part. The units collector
  • Options
    Thnx, really
  • Options
    MegaGalacticMegaGalactic Posts: 248 ★★
    Something I found helpful on learning to fight the bane node and those last chapters to become UC was to practice. Go in with a team you think is good, and fight as far as you can. When everyone is knocked out, start over. I did that when I could still only get past one-two-three champions.

I made sure to save up units and potions, and when it started getting easier to knock down opponents and not have to use a ton of revives I kept going until I got all the way to The Collector. And boosts helped once I went to complete the entire chapter.
  • Options
    DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 785 ★★★★

5.2 isn't easy; and if you're only level 50, then you probably haven't been playing all that long. You need experience as well as a decent roster. If you don't have good champs to choose from, then it's possible but an uphill battle.

Next time just ask for help. One of the great things about this community is people's willingness to help. There are lots of useful threads on the Strategy and Tips section.

@CaptainPoll I mean I was only lvl 36 when I hit UC and I’m super close to Cavalier and I’m around lvl 51 now so levels just kinda show time spent doing other things that are not uncollected lol

• Options
    Monto_Carlos28Monto_Carlos28 Posts: 246

I do have very decent champs maybe its my reluctance to spend units that is holding me back, maybe i should just do it now.

I used 2 team revives and a couple of potions. With around 200 units.
    Nick Fury did it for me.
    Plus my team consisted of 5* r3 Starky, 4* r4 Nick, Cap IW, Gully2099 and 4* r5 Aegon.
    It was easier than I thought but I did a few runs before the final run.
  • Options

@CaptainPoll I mean I was only lvl 36 when I hit UC and I’m super close to Cavalier and I’m around lvl 51 now so levels just kinda show time spent doing other things that are not uncollected lol

U can only become uc after level 40
  • Options

Something I found helpful on learning to fight the bane node and those last chapters to become UC was to practice. Go in with a team you think is good, and fight as far as you can. When everyone is knocked out, start over. I did that when I could still only get past one-two-three champions.

I made sure to save up units and potions, and when it started getting easier to knock down opponents and not have to use a ton of revives I kept going until I got all the way to The Collector. And boosts helped once I went to complete the entire chapter.

That is a really helpful tip
  • Options

I used 2 team revives and a couple of potions. With around 200 units.
    Nick Fury did it for me.
    Plus my team consisted of 5* r3 Starky, 4* r4 Nick, Cap IW, Gully2099 and 4* r5 Aegon.
    It was easier than I thought but I did a few runs before the final run.
    Ohk....
  • Options
    NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    edited March 2020

That's what I was thinking... :/
  • Options

That's what I was thinking... :/
    hell yea 🤣
  • Options
    SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★

Actually you can become uncollected at any level..the UC EQ unlocks at lvl 40.
    I became UC at level 38 that is why I know.
  • Options
    Laksh1995Laksh1995 Posts: 212
    Yes u suck at playing

Regards,
    Legendarysummoner
  • Options
    SlashingSunsetSlashingSunset Posts: 244 ★★
    Congrats my dude, that's a huge milestone. Now slowly work on completing Act 5, and get those juicy rewards!
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I only became UC like two months ago when I had two R4 5*'s and some R3 5*'s and R5 4*'s. For the Collector I hope used R5 4* Sparkey (unawakened back then), R5 4* sig 60ish GR, R3 5* Venom, R4 5* Blade, can't remember the 5th, I think sig 40 R5 4* Darkhawk. For the Collector you can use some boosts, it took me one lvl 2 team revive and a single lvl 1 revive. He wasn't that scary if you're half decent.
  • Options
    MegaGalacticMegaGalactic Posts: 248 ★★
    And don’t forget the most important part...