**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is there a big difference between Proven and Conqueror?

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
So I just finished Chapter 3 of Act 4. As far as I understand I need to finish Chapter 4 as well to gain the Conqueror title and bonuses. I could probably finish Chapter but this will probably require me to use boosts and units . So I am wondering is the Conqueror stage worth the investment or should I first complete the upcoming event quests and then take on chapter 4 with more powerful champions in a few weeks?

What is you opinion and experience?

Comments

• PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    Wait on it. We don’t get anything at all for conqueror. I think conqueror is when you start needing to really have skill to beat the content that is right for the level you are at. Kabam disagrees. They think that we should get the same calendar, and now daily objective crystals as proven, because apparently we don’t need it.
    edited March 2020
    There is a massive gap in need for resources too. Conquerors are preparing for act 5.
    You literally just proved my point...
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    You may also want to check what the daily crystal gives you. I believe proven->conquerer is where you stop getting 1* champs, which you'll need for v4. If you aren't rushing, I'd wait to see if you can get 1* Hulk and BP or Wolverine at a minimum.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    Agreed. The Conqueror daily crystal doesn't have 1* champs in.

Definitely a strong point!
    There are even more people who are between proven and nearly getting uncollected, possibly the most, so one calendar cannot reach everyone and be good for everyone. As a f2p myself, I don’t have much iso so it’s hard to rank and level up 4 stars. 5 stars are slightly easier for me.
  • Kf4st87Kf4st87 Posts: 32
    I'm just in ACT 4.4.3 so no idea as well if It is worth it or not. It was my next goal which I'm working on but now I'm not sure what to because of the 1*heroes. I don't understand why We need them. Anyone can explain? My actual 1*hero pool is Hulk, Gamora, Wolverine, Vision, Colossus, Black Panther and Scarlet Witch.
    You can push for conqueror. Hulk, wolverine, Gamora, black panther, scarlet witch will all be excellent. Tho I’m pretty sure there are 1 stars in the daily.
  • Kf4st87Kf4st87 Posts: 32
    PsyLife said:

You can push for conqueror. Hulk, wolverine, Gamora, black panther, scarlet witch will all be excellent. Tho I’m pretty sure there are 1 stars in the daily.

But Why need them?
    Variant 4.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    Kf4st87 said:

PsyLife said:

But Why need them?
    There's a quest called Waning Moon that you need them for:

The quests are gated; so you can only take 1* champs into the last quest. Hulk is pretty important to fully completing it; as is Gamora (who's probably the most powerful 1* champ). Colossus, too; as he's really useful on a bleed path. So you've got the best ones.

• HedronHedron Posts: 359
    I recommend you use units as less as possible to complete act 4. The conquerer advantages aren't that cool.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Yes, there is a big difference. If you can, push for uncollected.
  • Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★
    No there isn't a big difference. Becoming conqueror doesn't really hold much value. Don't waste units, and take your time. Becoming uncollected is what makes a big difference.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Not so much. Prepare for Uncollected instead.