**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Urgent Roster Advice #5...? (idk anymore lol)

MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
My roster is overloading with pretty good champs, can someone tell me the top 5 best questing champs on my roster and why? Currently trying to complete act 4 100%

Comments

• Options
    PrezRio4PrezRio4 Posts: 84
    To me Domino, Gwenpool, Magik, Morning and Mysterio.

I think those will bring you diverse utilities... some hard hitters, bleeders, control power and some inmunities.

Honorable mentions to CAIW (you already have hard hitters), Stealth (antievaders) and Sentinel (good inmunities).
  • Options
    PrezRio4 said:

To me Domino, Gwenpool, Magik, Morning and Mysterio.

I think those will bring you diverse utilities... some hard hitters, bleeders, control power and some inmunities.

Honorable mentions to CAIW (you already have hard hitters), Stealth (antievaders) and Sentinel (good inmunities).

@PrezRio4 Thanks... no flaming trinity for Domino?
  • Options
    PrezRio4PrezRio4 Posts: 84
    I think (just personal appreciation) that it would make differences in higher tier levels. Domino is already awesome! Currently I wouldnt recommend capping two spots for improving one champ. I rather go with diverse utility and getting used to different champs and play styles through different nodes. A 4* Magik brought me to Uncollected :D
  • Options
    PrezRio4 said:

I think (just personal appreciation) that it would make differences in higher tier levels. Domino is already awesome! Currently I wouldnt recommend capping two spots for improving one champ. I rather go with diverse utility and getting used to different champs and play styles through different nodes. A 4* Magik brought me to Uncollected :D

@PrezRio4 Thanks for your response. But i find the incinerates really helpful, it usually end fights quickly and not a lot of champs are immune to it...