**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ebony Maw in uncollected

2»

Comments

• Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    RHulk can one shot him..just build up incinerates, alternate your combos and heavy him whenever possible.
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★

Ebony Maw is ridiculously strong and i feel that this is always the case with the uncollected event quest that you pack way to much on bosses and make the fights near impossible to beat just because you got youtubers that can beat it dont mean everyone else can we should be going in there to get the reward to get stronger we shouldn’t need a maxed out character to get it done it make no sense, this needs to be changed asap stop making the bosses in event quest impossible to beat unless your maxed out or be the best player ever #kabam

Wasp.
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    dot_ditto said:

issamaf80 said:

dot_ditto said:

Denslo500 said:

Champs who can parry non-contact hits should work (did not try yet).
    Then you can do parry/heavy and keep focus broken.

Definitely works .. Cull Obsidian for the win!

(I'm having trouble remembering who else can block non-contacts, though ?)

Heimdall and Proxima Midnight also Ronin
    Oh thanks!

reading up on them, Heimdall and Ronin are conditional .. (still good, just stating the obvious)

So that leaves Cull and Proxima as guarantees ... .. nice.

Thanks again!
    your welcome
  • SPIDER_MANSPIDER_MAN Posts: 136
    I fought him a couple of days ago in UC and I got my full 5 champs smashed, I thought it’s too hard and quit the quest.
    Later That night I thought I’ll just do master,
    Without realising I was actually still doing UC and beat him with blade,
    I didn’t notice I beat him in UC until today when I started playing again
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,908 ★★★★★

Denslo500 said:

Human Torch 5* R3 effective
    Nick Fury 4* R5 most effective champ for me

Quake was terrible (concussion blocked by node, so he heals faster than you can damage him)
    Void should work, but I could not stay alive long enough to get heal reversal.

Yeah I used an R3. Melted him. I'm going to take him to R4, but I'm short a couple Basics since coming back from retirement. Lol.
    ht is amazing
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,237 ★★★★★

Denslo500 said:

Human Torch 5* R3 effective
    Nick Fury 4* R5 most effective champ for me

Quake was terrible (concussion blocked by node, so he heals faster than you can damage him)
    Void should work, but I could not stay alive long enough to get heal reversal.

Yeah I used an R3. Melted him. I'm going to take him to R4, but I'm short a couple Basics since coming back from retirement. Lol.
    ht is amazing
    I enjoy him.
  • MostWantedMostWanted Posts: 351 ★★
    You Can Simply reverse his healing. Use modok, wasp, void, cap iw etc
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I took him down with void not even touching him once, it was fun just dodging.
  • Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 323 ★★
    Caiw with tech synergy and I have 2 points in despair but you can probably get away with only 1. He wont stun on most parry so you end up in the corner. Just parry what you can and dex his heavies. I had 5 petrify up most of the time
  • IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    edited March 2020

Is That Too Hard ?
    Use Wasp or Cap Iw for Ebony even 4 star Wasp can do It ☺️

Cheers
  • CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    I found OG Hulk worked best for me. Just stun lock and smash
  • typghtypgh Posts: 79
    It would help if you explained what champs you have tried, what champs you have available and what strategy you are using if you actually want advice and not just to vent. Maybe you legit are too low level for Uncollected content. Maybe you just need some tips. Personally, I was able to one shot him doing Parry-Heavy with Cap IW very easily.
  • Izze_KingIzze_King Posts: 343 ★★
    CapIW can hit him with a heavy right after he throw one. I really feel he’s the best option.
  • UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 519 ★★★
    Neotwism said:

Most of u guys are a lot nicer than I am. When ppl make exaggerated and false claims just ranting I see no reason to try helping them. This is one of the easiest months in quite awhile. If it's still too difficult maybe focusing on master is the better option. Being nice and asking for suggestions will get a person a lot farther than just complaining.

Last months EQ was easier... lol
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★
    Easiest uncollected for awhile now.

https://youtu.be/EmOgJtRcqOc
  • mbracembrace Posts: 827 ★★★
    Any science champ in Demi-god tier or higher should work easily, or use Cull or Proxima as mentioned for contactless parry. Besides that, I guess you’d better work on your intercept.
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    Ol’ reliable Infinity Captain, or Blade with Dorm/Meph
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    I used a Cap IW after I saw the aggression regen. Quite fun to see the red numbers.
  • Sakic19Sakic19 Posts: 98
    OG Vision and Iceman worked very well for me. :0)
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Truth is this is an easy fight. Didn’t even remember it but when I first read this post. Honestly had to go look it up. Again I think the problem is the quests are trying to appeal to 2 completely different level of players. Recently uncollected and those that have been doing this for years.

It’s no ones fault other than the fact we should have another level already 2 years after this one was released.