Summoners, we recently encountered an issue with the Alliance Quest Setup Phase Starting Timer that may cause the Setup Phase Starting Timer to display erroneous information, though we are working on a fix for it as quickly as possible. Additionally, if the Setup Phase does not let you plan your days in advance, you will be able to once the Event officially begins on the Alliance Quest Start date.

For clarity, the next Alliance Quest Enlistment Phase will begin on December 5 at 20:00 UTC, regardless of what the in-game timers display.

The next Alliance Quest Start will be on December 6 at 20:00 UTC. This is when Summoners should be able to enter each Map.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this issue.

Rare 2 stars

Where can I find or acquire some of these rare 2 stars ? Anytime I see the offers in the Marvel app I get those but haven’t had any luck

Comments

• Rerun_9Rerun_9 Posts: 109
    Collector crystals. Had them sometime last year so I bought 2. Pulled a 2* CMM and Aegon. When I ever do variant, those will be useful 😄
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Also beginner of MEQ
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Yeah don't forget to check beginner EQ every month. Other than that buying special crystals when they come out
  • 5PlDERMAN5PlDERMAN Posts: 65

Yeah don't forget to check beginner EQ every month. Other than that buying special crystals when they come out

Oh no way Thank you I haven’t done beginner in so long I didn’t even remember they had a 2* in the rewards. Seriously thank you, this month is Maw but hey I hope they have some awesome ones in the next few months
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 303 ★★
    This EQ has 2* Ebony Maw on Beginner difficulty.