**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Boss Rush Update needed

The boss rush has decent rewards for the 1st run through it, but does not leave much incentive to run it anymore other than a few titles. I think going forward the titles should stay, but ad something to make the completion worthwhile maybe an exclusive title (after collecting them all), shards, sig stones or something that would want players to push it multiple times just an idea to get more out of the content and not so stagnate.

Comments

• Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    Maybe this is your first boss rush.. but the reward setup is the same as it's been for previous iterations of this.. so I don't see why they would change it..
  • kingmcmillenkingmcmillen Posts: 10
    edited March 2020
    Not my 1st just think to keep playing just needs more 2 it than just the titles maybe just add 1 if u get them all like getting the stones to unlock the gauntlet in profile pick.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    The problem with adding more rewards for multiple runs is that you are doing the exact same fights on each run. There is no change after your initial completion. If you can run it once each additional pass will only become easier as you face the same fights over and over.
  • kingmcmillenkingmcmillen Posts: 10
    That’s why I was thinking maybe just an extra title for completion or earning all the rest. I just think that would make me want to continue to run it to get the title for completion but I see your guys point. Thx for the comments
  • PsychoakumaPsychoakuma Posts: 564 ★★
    Wow it was nice to see an amicable discussion in forums without it becoming a slinging match of trolling each other. Well done @kingmcmillen on taking the opposing views so well.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I'd like to run it for the other titles, but I know I'm not going to lol. Sig stones would be nice but I'm good either way.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    You could just do it 1 time and not bother getting the titles, they don’t actually do anything, if you want to collect them it’s up to you, but they are 1 time reward quests