**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Are we going to get Uncollected offers?

The offers in the unit store are so underwhelming. I have to pay $100 for half a T2A and a full T4C? I mean, i can get that in two weeks time anyways. Why are the end game players still getting the same offers that would benefit a level 40 greatly, but leaves an Uncollected player confused?

Comments

• DrizzitsDrizzits Posts: 157
    Curious where you're getting all your t2a fragments. Would love to know your secret because I've bought every major t2a deal they've put out and still haven't completed another set.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    Pavlo wrote: »
    The offers in the unit store are so underwhelming. I have to pay $100 for half a T2A and a full T4C? I mean, i can get that in two weeks time anyways. Why are the end game players still getting the same offers that would benefit a level 40 greatly, but leaves an Uncollected player confused?

Let's be honest, you don't get half a t2 alpha every 2 weeks at all.

Enough with that BS haha.

Even map 6x6 for 2 weeks doesn't get you near that!
  • MadMarksMadMarks Posts: 155
    You can get 5400 shards a week for free, if you are in a top 5 ally. And that is assuming you don't pull any from Map 6 crystals, so that is rare. I would say 9000 a week is a stretch, but it is probably on the high end.
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    Typical for them to unload a bunch of offers and deals with the onset of 6*s. When they know we need the items. They will do this, then later on make the same items more accessible. Ppl haven't learned how kabams works yet smh. Keep ur money fellas
  • Okay i exaggerated with the two weeks, but getting half a T2A doesn't take that long
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    How is this post still up? I posted similar sentiments ealier and it was immediately deleted by Miike followed by a warning message to my account. Just sayin.
  • I am not hating on Kabam, i am coming with a suggestion that could make them more money
  • PurveyorPurveyor Posts: 201 ★★
    I said I was done spending. They got $10 from me today. All those t2cc were too good to pass up.
  • DrizzitsDrizzits Posts: 157
    MadMarks wrote: »
    You can get 5400 shards a week for free, if you are in a top 5 ally. And that is assuming you don't pull any from Map 6 crystals, so that is rare. I would say 9000 a week is a stretch, but it is probably on the high end.

And even that 5400 was only just released this week. Lol. Guy says it like he's been doing it for months.
  • MkdemariaMkdemaria Posts: 119
    Explore LOL and you'll be able to get five or six 5* champs to r4 assuming you're finished with Act 4.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    So the best we can do at the moment is 6 5* champs to r4, or 4 to r4 and one to r5 once they finally release t5b which will probably trickle in at 180 shards each and take 72k to form one, but hey, at least we may be able to have a couple of r2 6* champs by then, and we will end up bypassing our 5*s to save resources for 6*s. Sounds great ! A roster full of r5 4*s and a handful of r3 5* while saving everything else up to use on 6*s. That kind of makes 5* champs nothing more than farming material for 6*s, and defeats their whole purpose.