**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Warlock has been evading me since entering the contest, who’s your most wanted & evaded champ?

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Can't pull a five or six star wasp despite hunting for her for years. Also I can't pull a single good mutant six star which wouldn't be so irritating since I have Sunspot at r5, Colossus at r4, and pretty soon will be taking Namor to r5, except when I did my initial run of Abyss, I pulled a mutant catalyst which is literally the only class I don't have an option to take up :/
  • Stacy_FrostStacy_Frost Posts: 6
    Nick Fury😭 I don’t have him any star😭
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Krzysalt said:

Goldpool.

He’s not a normal champ though. He can’t be gotten out of normal crystals.
    Perhaps not, but every run of the Crystal and 3 Arenas later, and that little bugger still evades me. Haunts me still. Lol.
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Black Widow Clairvoyant. I'd love her as a 5 or 6 star.
  • KrzysaltKrzysalt Posts: 577

Sunspot is an awesome pull congrats!!!!

Thanks! I think sunspot is a great champ, but not for my roster. No need to upgrade him.

Can't pull a five or six star wasp despite hunting for her for years. Also I can't pull a single good mutant six star which wouldn't be so irritating since I have Sunspot at r5, Colossus at r4, and pretty soon will be taking Namor to r5, except when I did my initial run of Abyss, I pulled a mutant catalyst which is literally the only class I don't have an option to take up :/

Lucky you that you have a good 6* of every class but mutant. I have no good 6*s to rank up.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    No lie: It has taken me years -- years -- to pull some of the original 5-stars. It's crazy. I still don't have a Juggernaut. I know he isn't the greatest but it's crazy that I haven't stumbled across him
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    Tayyab82 said:

Hulk. And am playing this game almost since it started

I didn't either until Nexus crystals came -- I don't think I would have ever pulled him without them
  • R_D_JrR_D_Jr Posts: 49
    Aegon fury warlock HT
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    4* Scarlet Witch lmao
  • ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    Aegon for sure
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Domino... got her as 4* and it was from arena grinding
    Same for Omega Red, got him form arena as a 4*
  • DaileyDailey Posts: 283 ★★
    Ice man.been in this game for 4 years and pulled him recently. Now is middle of the pack and will never rank him up. So much for the wait
  • Ctfz35Ctfz35 Posts: 69
    Krzysalt said:

Ctfz35 said:

Dr. Doom

You been going for the 5* features? That’s where I got my doom.
    Ya I’ve gone for 4 now. I guess I’m just not lucky

4* Scarlet Witch lmao

That ship has sailed a long time ago. 😂
    Tayyab82 said:

Krzysalt said:

Tayyab82 said:

Hulk. And am playing this game almost since it started

Then why want hulk? He’s useless now.
    He is one of my favourite hero, that's why
    That’s how I feel about SL
    Dailey said:

Ice man.been in this game for 4 years and pulled him recently. Now is middle of the pack and will never rank him up. So much for the wait

I feel you. I hope you got other champs that you can use while you were waiting.
    Ctfz35 said:

Krzysalt said:

Ctfz35 said:

Dr. Doom

I’ve seen people open over 10 & not get the champs they want.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Krzysalt said:

Ctfz35 said:

Krzysalt said:

Ctfz35 said:

Dr. Doom

Opened 25 featureds for doom, didn’t get him. Opened 20 featureds for BWCV, didn’t get her.

I have a 1.6 mil account with even a R3 6* and still don’t have 1 5/65 mystic champ (or 6* R2).
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    I've been fishing for 5* Omega for a long time. I have a 5/65 KM and void, as well as 6* ST and WS. Omega would be the final piece to round out the synergy team. I do have a maxed 4* I use but I've got an AG and 90 sig stones waiting for the 5*.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    Ghost, CAIW and KM

Krzysalt said:

Ctfz35 said:

Krzysalt said:

Ctfz35 said:

Dr. Doom

Opened 25 featureds for doom, didn’t get him. Opened 20 featureds for BWCV, didn’t get her.

I have a 1.6 mil account with even a R3 6* and still don’t have 1 5/65 mystic champ (or 6* R2).
    I feel you my guy. I have a 1M+ account as well & only have 1 R5 tech & no good 6* champs to R2. The RNG sucks sometimes.
    TKS87 said:

I've been fishing for 5* Omega for a long time. I have a 5/65 KM and void, as well as 6* ST and WS. Omega would be the final piece to round out the synergy team. I do have a maxed 4* I use but I've got an AG and 90 sig stones waiting for the 5*.

That would be a sick synergy team! Hope you get him soon.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    5* hype is the longest champ I’ve been wanting to get.
    Timone147 said:

5* hype is the longest champ I’ve been wanting to get.

Damn, I feel bad for you. Hype is so amazing. Hope you get him soon.
  • TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    edited March 2020
    Back then before 12.0 everyone wanted a Thor. To this day I still don't have him any higher than a 2* 😭😭😭
  • MadTing123MadTing123 Posts: 118
    Doom!!!!!!!!!
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    I have a 6 Star Wasp, 5 Star Duped Antman (twice), 5 Star Duped The Hood, and Not A Single Form Of Ghost!
    She was released Mid 2018, meanwhile the next Champion (Release Date Wise) that I don't own at all is Sun Spot who was released a whole Year later in Mid 2019 and was only recently added to the Basic Pool! That gap is infuriating...