**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

varient 3.2.2 improved power gain n spite lane , insane power gain (is it normal or more )?

Comments

• Ronny_Ronny_ Posts: 66
    @kabam miike
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020
    Yeah CapIW petrify barely makes a dent in the power gain if at all on that path, put a bug report in a while back after they were flying up in power even with 10+ debuffs and 3/3 despair, never got more than “we are looking into it”
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Cap wouldn't work...his petrify reduces Power gain by 25% but its 200% improved Power gain which means the Power gain is 300%(100+200) during Power gain effects so u need 12 petrify with cap to cancel out the Power gain which isnt feasible...doctor strange and hiemdal(if u cant one shot him) are two of the toughest fights on that path
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Doc oc was the best power control option when I ran that path.
    thanks for suggestion need to rank up doc then :)
    btw cap didint have any buff but why triggers spite ???
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Starky and ghost with hood synergy work well...starky can taunt out the specials and ghost can tank sp3..i used those two for the path with a couple revives I think
  • X_E_CutionerX_E_Cutioner Posts: 155
    👻
    16wegnerk said:

Fjolnir said:

People keep listing counters for the path but ignore Heimdall gaining power for no reason.

“For no reason”... heimdal has a power gain at the start of the fight based on how many buffs he had when he ended the last fight. This power gain interacts with the enhanced power gain node and shoots him up to 3 bars relatively quickly. So you need to solo him otherwise all future attempts will be brutal, as shown in the video. The cap fight wasn’t the first fight as heimdal started with 89% health and 5 persistent charges
    thanks for nfo i didnt know that my bad ;)
  • Blubfish_666Blubfish_666 Posts: 237
    Ghost made it fun