**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Inactive account

Are accounts deleted after so long? I'm a very active player and an account has the name I want. Their account hasn't logged in in over 300 days.

Comments

• Options
    WaynedavyWaynedavy Posts: 193
    Well I still have a few on my friends list from way back and their accounts no longer have names it don’t know how long you need to be inactive
  • Options
    WaynedavyWaynedavy Posts: 193

• Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,649 Guardian
    edited March 2020
    I used to know the actual inactivity duration, but I think it was somewhere over 1 year (maybe 500+ days ??)
    And if you go look at some inactive alliances, you can see what people in there have had their names “wiped out” even though their profile is still listed (and shows how long they’ve been away).
  • Options
    OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    edited March 2020
    It's in the terms of service, Section 13 (Termination).

"Kabam may terminate your Account, in its discretion, if it has been inactive for a period of at least 6 months. Your Account will be considered inactive if you do not log on to any Websites or Services using your username and password."

So, minimum 6 months, and then whenever Kabam gets around to it.
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Ordalca said:

It's in the terms of service, Section 13 (Termination).

"Kabam may terminate your Account, in its discretion, if it has been inactive for a period of at least 6 months. Your Account will be considered inactive if you do not log on to any Websites or Services using your username and password."

So, minimum 6 months, and then whenever Kabam gets around to it.

Only 6 months? Should be like a year imo