Options

AW Question

What are the best defenders rn? Or do u guys know if there's like a tier list for defenders?

Comments

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options
    MarkWardMarkWard Posts: 35
    It depends on your alliance rank.
    As one friend of mine told, you are fighting against the node, not with Champion.

So Dormammu is good, Hyperion, Venom, Doctor Octopus (50/50), and sometimes Electro is annoying.
    But again, depends on the node, and your Alliance's defenders.
  • Options
    YENANSASHESYENANSASHES Posts: 252 ★★
    MarkWard said:

It depends on your alliance rank.
    As one friend of mine told, you are fighting against the node, not with Champion.

So Dormammu is good, Hyperion, Venom, Doctor Octopus (50/50), and sometimes Electro is annoying.
    But again, depends on the node, and your Alliance's defenders.

also dormammu needs awaken ability, and hype with dupe has good benefit.
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,547 ★★★★
    At your level I'd pick your offensive team first, and then defenders after that.

Anyone who you can't reliably parry or has damage infliction (Electro, Magik, Dormammu, Korg) or has parry/auto-block are all good defender options.

Otherwise you just go for diversity - because if the champion isn't going to manage a defensive KO, then they might as well get diversity points.
  • Options
    KeepinItRealKeepinItReal Posts: 229
    edited March 2020

What are the best defenders rn? Or do u guys know if there's like a tier list for defenders?

Choosing best defenders is based on alot of factors such as AW Tier/Map, combination of defenders + node + placement or champ/node combo. Your Leader/Officers should know what's needed. There are several informative Defense Tier Lists & YT videos,..simplest just to Google it & look for most recent after Defense Tactics were added to pillage our items, boosts, glory, loyalty & units. Lol

There are some champs that suck to fight/get kills in general. Kabams "Rebalance" data & others have shed light on that per kill %.
    Annihilus, Korg, Havok, Thing, Dominoe, E.Maw, Guilly99 to name a few & many new champs can be tough bc majority haven't figured out their animations, SPs, description interactions & great counters. I don't know enough about u or ur alliance to feel confident making suggestions. U'll eventually learn from experience, but it's good ur asking for help & seeking different opinions/info.