"Error Has Occured" Box Everytime I Log In

So I'm not sure if this is the case for everyone but every time I log in, I get the little "An Error Has Occured" Box. It's not a big deal but it does get annoying to have to get rid of the box every time I want to log into the game. This has been happening every since I updated my game yesterday. I know a lot of people have been having issues with the update, but I haven't seen anyone have this specific issue. I am on android so I was just wondering if this is just me or have some of you guys been having the same issue?

4bz9jsmk4f59.png

Comments

• MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Member Posts: 1,379 ★★★★
    Someone in my alliance just mentioned the same thing. In the screenshot he showed me it had the same message as well. Also popped up on the main loading screen when you first open the game.
    Device: Redmi Note 4
    Android 7

2t8dhr5tbz4c.jpg
    iq38edbq59t8.jpg
  • NikskiniNikskini Member Posts: 237
    Yes this happening to me also I'm using android
  • ThieFeThieFe Member Posts: 2
    This is happening to me too. I'm using iPhone
  • Heartthrob592Heartthrob592 Member Posts: 10
    Happens to me too its annoying when you have to log in for rewards and have to wait 15 mins to do so
  • LightvayneLightvayne Member Posts: 518 ★★★
    I can confirm it happens to me too. Android S7 Edge
  • StrategicStrategic Member Posts: 632 ★★★
    Happens to me too its annoying when you have to log in for rewards and have to wait 15 mins to do so

Why would you wait 15m? I'm on android and the game still loads in the background I just hit continue and... well continue.
  • MastaChief117MastaChief117 Member Posts: 113
    Well I'm glad that this got to at least a few people. @Kabam Miike pass this on to the game team bud.
  • polverine15polverine15 Member Posts: 191
    There was a thread a few days ago and one of the mods was asking how often it occurred, type of data source, and phone we are using. Haven't seen an answer since then.