**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Human torch duped ability

Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
Guys just wanted to know if human torch is worth a 5* science Awkening gem or I should wait for capiw, I already have void duped.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    I used a Science Gem on him. No regrets.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★

Thanks how many SIG level do you have him at

Thanks how many SIG level do you have him at
    Still low. 10 I believe. I just used it recently. Gathering Stones for him. I'm planning on taking him to R5 eventually if that helps you with your decision.
    Alright thanks alot for the feedback
    Most welcome. He's a solid Champ for his strengths, and just fun to play overall.
    Yea I just got him today and took him up to rank 3 don't have much resources for science class but will rank 5 him eventually.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    He’s amazing
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Top 3 favourite champ
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Not all that necessary. Certainly do not give him stones.

That gem is not giving you much benefit at all.
    SDP said:

Disagree with that. Have you see him take Champs down with Flame On active? Any chance to gain extra Charges is worth it. Especially when he's one of your main go-tos.
    I activate it Pre-Fight when I absolutely need it, and watch them melt. I'd like to use it before the end of the Quest and not have to worry about going without. Lol.

SDP said:

Disagree with that. Have you see him take Champs down with Flame On active? Any chance to gain extra Charges is worth it. Especially when he's one of your main go-tos.

I have indeed.
    SDP said:

SDP said:

I have indeed.
    Fair enough. I still think it's worth having. More than one Pre-Fight is useful.

SDP said:

SDP said:

I have indeed.
    Fair enough. I still think it's worth having. More than one Pre-Fight is useful.
    I know where you’re coming from. I love the dude. Often, you only require the Flame On for a fight or two on any given path. If he’s your main man, then sure. Give him a gem and sig him up, but it’s not required. It only slightly increases your odds.
    I run him with suicides and Nick Fury/Pool to purify the bleed. He’s a killer. Often Claire is along for another 10% attack against villains.
    I think he was the 1st or 2nd 6* I duped. At the time, I thought it was whatever, but then he became one of my favorite champs.
    Nice Champ, BTW. :)

Thanks. Thankful for those pulls! Had no idea how good he could actually be when I duped him. He sat there for a while. A few little tests here and there. Then, I started digging a bit, and testing more. Watching vids... and damn. He good and stuff. 🥳
    SDP said:

Thanks. Thankful for those pulls! Had no idea how good he could actually be when I duped him. He sat there for a while. A few little tests here and there. Then, I started digging a bit, and testing more. Watching vids... and damn. He good and stuff. 🥳
    He's my new favorite. I've had a number over the years. Guillotine was one once upon a time.
  • 4dlai4dlai Posts: 250
    Capiw is a great champ probably better if you use it on him but with kabam you never know you could pull him tomorrow or 8 months from now i would say use it on torch
    4dlai said:

Capiw is a great champ probably better if you use it on him but with kabam you never know you could pull him tomorrow or 8 months from now i would say use it on torch

Honestly you right in that aspect. Been haunting for ghost for like a year+ now and I still don't have even the 4* version. Have bought her 5* dungeon crystal's but no luck. Waiting for a particular champ can be very annoying will rank 5 torch and decide what to do with the gem thanks for the feedback.