**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Not use energy on went on paths?

Mostly I know that this feature has been already added in alliance wars and alliance quests, but can't we add this feature to normal ones? The new event is using like almost a bunch of my energy and I only have 49! Plus almost none of us want to spend our 30 units to spend on a full energy refill that just lasts for about 4 minutes then it runs out again. Unless you're an absolute beast and level 60 or something above, then this wouldn't even be useful for you, but it would be for us low level players.

Comments

• Options
    OpticSqtazOpticSqtaz Posts: 14
    It would ruin the game a little bit...I'm not really sure though...
  • Options
    WHY would Kabam do this? Its one of their revenue streams for the game, so by doing this they lose a lot of money, and only you gain?
  • Options
    Hmm, you're sort of right lmao. They even added Deadpool as a way for money LOL.
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    OpticSqtaz wrote: »
    It would ruin the game a little bit...I'm not really sure though...
    Lol, enjoy, you only need about 200 energy refills worth of energy to 100% it
  • Options
    I already did it, wasn't half that bad to be honest.
  • Options
    Dark_King888Dark_King888 Posts: 227
    OpticSqtaz wrote: »
    Mostly I know that this feature has been already added in alliance wars and alliance quests, but can't we add this feature to normal ones? The new event is using like almost a bunch of my energy and I only have 49! Plus almost none of us want to spend our 30 units to spend on a full energy refill that just lasts for about 4 minutes then it runs out again. Unless you're an absolute beast and level 60 or something above, then this wouldn't even be useful for you, but it would be for us low level players.

Mate, even level 60s have max energy of 70. But yeah, you will get used to managing it. Good luck hanging in there in the mean time.
  • Options
    I'm what you call impatient, but if thats what it takes to play the game, heck yeah.