**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

About Medusa

Can anyone at Kabam point me to the stories where she uses swords ?

Comments

• SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    Pretty sure she does not. However, the in game animations can't cover individual strands of hair so they had to do something with her. The tentacle animation code they have been using allowed them to do her specials though.

She could fight hand to hand, but swords is just as good in that case.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Google "Marvel Medusa Swords" and there is your answer.
    She used swords, so that's enough to add them in her moveset
  • SpinoSpino Posts: 241
    OK. I found ONE image with her bearing a sword, and I guess that's enough to make swords her main fighting style...
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Spino wrote: »
    OK. I found ONE image with her bearing a sword, and I guess that's enough to make swords her main fighting style...

The in game model of medusa is their interpretation of the character it doesn't have to fit her comic book fighting style. They could make her fight with anything and we would have to accept it because these aren't mirror images of the characters we see in comics but rather the best way kabam sees the character will fit into the game
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    Sungj wrote: »

The in game model of medusa is their interpretation of the character it doesn't have to fit her comic book fighting style. They could make her fight with anything and we would have to accept it because these aren't mirror images of the characters we see in comics but rather the best way kabam sees the character will fit into the game

Yeah definitely agree. MCoC is basically like one of the Marvel universes and exists in it's own dimension (which is some sort of like amalgamated super dimension).

Sungj has it spot on.

To add to that though not sure why everyone is so down on the champ. I mean it would have been awesome if there was animations available to give her moving giant hair, but they can't do that (yet). The animations she does have are pretty cool. The special 3 she basically just slaps the person around and takes them out. I actually much prefer her animations and model to Kingpins. They've come a long way in streamlining how champions fight so they actually mesh together during combos (particularly with the blackflip on Stark Spidey).
    edited September 2017
    OK...

So, Marvel has a comic series called Marvel Contest Of Champions, but Kabam is free to do whatever they want with the characters...
    And they can do symbiotic animations for Venom/Venompool/Carnage but they don't have the tech to do the same with the hair... As far as I have seen, the little hair animation on Medusa looks a lot like the symbiotic animation, heck, there is even one where she uses a sword with her hair.
    Have you guys played the game and are you familiar with Marvel before answering this post ?
    This game doesn't happen in Marvel Universe. It has his own Universe.
    In this Universe, Medusa use swords.
    I think that way is more simple to understand ...
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    Why didn't they just give her a hammer like thor. Or have a staff like Loki...It's their interpretation
    eXtripa69 wrote: »

Right, it'a all the Marvel characters but not in a Marvel universe.
    eXtripa69 wrote: »

Right, it'a all the Marvel characters but not in a Marvel universe.

Not in THE Marvel Universe. This is the battlerealm
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 456 ★★★
    Dudes their comic book characters chill out and just enjoy the game
  • Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    im sure kabam has seen the entire series of inhumans and I bet she uses swords during the show