**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who was your 1st 6* dupe?

2»

Comments

• ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    Emma Frost. She's the only dupe out of 18 or 19
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Well, I waited too long to become UC, and retired some months after that. Now that I'm back, I have two 6*s, Karnak and Kingpin. Here's hoping they aren't my first. LOL!
  • Aeriko2Aeriko2 Posts: 11
    So I want something that I want to sell my 5star champs. I am tired now. Continuously got 3 sick disgusting 🤢 🤮 champs and now 3rd is howard the duck. So I am requesting you please take away from me these garbage champs. I tried so hard to get 5star shards but you don't care anymore. After all you want all is money. You never care what I got. So now remove those champs from my accounts other wise ban my account. I am very thankful to you. Okay thank you so much. You kabam.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Cable
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Don’t know if this counts since I didn’t dupe her from a crystal, but my first awakened six star was Ghost. Used a tech awakening gem on her after Abyss.
  • UraniumUranium Posts: 103
    Air
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Aeriko2 said:

So I want something that I want to sell my 5star champs. I am tired now. Continuously got 3 sick disgusting 🤢 🤮 champs and now 3rd is howard the duck. So I am requesting you please take away from me these garbage champs. I tried so hard to get 5star shards but you don't care anymore. After all you want all is money. You never care what I got. So now remove those champs from my accounts other wise ban my account. I am very thankful to you. Okay thank you so much. You kabam.

It's RNG, I have nothing to say, don't sell champs, other than that, just deal with it
  • Snakebites23Snakebites23 Posts: 42
    edited March 2020

This made me go oof. Pulled him, saved up then pulled him again. Only saving grace was about 2 weeks after dupe he won the poll to get buffed. So fingers crossed
  • KRANꓘKRANꓘ Posts: 134 ★★
    He's getting a buff I believe.
    You never know you may be sitting on a god tier champ.. :)
  • neilr3595neilr3595 Posts: 33
    The Iron Fist. Fml