**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ Timer - Self Isolation/Key Workers/etc

To the game team, firstly I hope you are all safe and well along with all summoners all over the world.

Talking to my alliance today, we have people in all sorts of different circumstances from self isolation, to key working in healthcare working 18 hour days. Yet more have childcare problems or are having to do tasks for elderly or sick relatives.

We don't want free stuff Kabam, but reducing AQ timers to 45 minutes or 30 minutes would be hugely appreciated by everyone right now. Some of our most dedicated players will be keeping shelves stocked and caring for the sick so allowing us to finish AQ with only one or two logins from those people would be a huge boost.

Thanks

Comments

• WhileSheSleepsWhileSheSleeps Posts: 17
    Yes, yes, yes. It became a challenge to log in every 2-3 hours as I spend most of the day working right now and the situation is hectic. Stay safe everyone!
  • Starlord1977Starlord1977 Posts: 7
    Agree with this
  • daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    Of all the posts regarding the current situation this is the only one that I feel has lots of merit. A very good idea.
  • FCKOMFCKOM Posts: 1
    Show some heart and common sense Kabam
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★

To the game team, firstly I hope you are all safe and well along with all summoners all over the world.

Talking to my alliance today, we have people in all sorts of different circumstances from self isolation, to key working in healthcare working 18 hour days. Yet more have childcare problems or are having to do tasks for elderly or sick relatives.

We don't want free stuff Kabam, but reducing AQ timers to 45 minutes or 30 minutes would be hugely appreciated by everyone right now. Some of our most dedicated players will be keeping shelves stocked and caring for the sick so allowing us to finish AQ with only one or two logins from those people would be a huge boost.

Thanks

If youre in healthcare and responsible for helping sick people with this virus.... Your least concern is AQ timers. If your first concern is AQ timers, I hope your patients find better healthcare.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    All of those people who are working in healthcare, for example, still need something that they can switch off to on their breaks/end of their shifts. If something like this is going to keep them sane for what could be 3+ months of wall to wall shifts then I am all for it.

If this is going to be their escape then let's make them able to play with the alliances that they're settled in. I'd much rather be treated by a doctor/nurse who's mentally healthy because they've been able to switch off for 5 minutes here and there, rather than the frazzled doctor who's not got their main source of mid-shift escape to hand.

To all of those who are keeping our shelves stocked/cars full and our people safe: Thank you.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Mauled said:

All of those people who are working in healthcare, for example, still need something that they can switch off to on their breaks/end of their shifts. If something like this is going to keep them sane for what could be 3+ months of wall to wall shifts then I am all for it.

If this is going to be their escape then let's make them able to play with the alliances that they're settled in. I'd much rather be treated by a doctor/nurse who's mentally healthy because they've been able to switch off for 5 minutes here and there, rather than the frazzled doctor who's not got their main source of mid-shift escape to hand.

To all of those who are keeping our shelves stocked/cars full and our people safe: Thank you.

You realize most breaks are 2-3 hrs apart in most places. So if they do this on their breaks to relax. They are logging in more than often enough and will always have energy to move and help their alliance.