**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Theory: 6 Star Crystal is going to be an enhancement

I've been as vocal as anyone with regard to my disappointment on the addition of 6 star heroes... that said. The more I see silence from the team, and the image for the 6 star crystal, which doesn't look crystal-like at all, I'm wondering if Kabam are now soft launching exactly what we've asked for.

0r6zrns0r3c9.png

This crystal reminds me of Stark Enhancement, or perhaps alien technology. Also, the shadowed image of generic champ silhouettes. Is it possible this very rare "crystal" will indeed apply to a champion of our choice?

Comments

• VavasourVavasour Posts: 258
    ... if this turns out to be true, I'll be so overjoyed that my Classic Ultron will live on that I'll actually fulfill a dare of the Dev's choosing, as long as it isn't disfiguring (I have a job to keep). But I will eat my shoe or something of that nature.
  • No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    That's an interesting theory. It would be a better path imo but...you have to ask yourself, what would make Kabam more money...I don't know but interesting thought nonetheless.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,761 ★★★★★
    Defenitively not. It will work just like any other crystal
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    No as cool as that would be kabam has stated there is a set pool for 6 star champions
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    6 stars will be the manifestation of gears
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    Unfortunately I doubt it. I'd like the option to upgrade a 5 star into a 6 star, but you will notice the Grandmaster crystals look the same way. It's just the imagery they use for his crystals vs The Collectors.

Apparently he likes hedrons. Also, looks like in the first pool will be Venom, Gamora, and netflix DD.

I wouldn't mind a 6 star Venom.
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    I think silhouettes is just because they don't want spoiled anything of the first pool.

The monthly crystal have generics silhouettes too and I think those champs haven't been in that crystal.

Off topic, I would love to download that Gamora's full pic anyway.