UPDATE: A new Hotfix (v32.2.3) is now being released to address this issue. Please keep an eye on your App Store for this update to address the below issue.

We are currently experiencing an Error when Summoners view a Champion’s Synergies while in the Champion Selection screen in Arenas and Duels. We are aware of this issue and are working on a Hotfix to address it. In the meantime, please avoid using the synergy menu to prevent this error and crash. We apologize for this inconvenience. Updates will be posted here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/293506/error-when-looking-at-synergies-from-champion-selection-screen

My first rank four!

Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
I'd like to introduce to you my first five star rank four:
Captain Marvel!

Not a huge deal, but I just wanted to share.

Comments

• SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,845 ★★★★
    Congrats!
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    First R4 is always a huge deal. Congrats
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,270 ★★★
    edited March 2020
    Try to unlock her and pair her with nick fury and rogue and ur set!

She was my first 5* to reach r5
  • Uatu_Tazuka1Uatu_Tazuka1 Posts: 5
    Excellent choice! Congrats!
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 1,960 ★★★★
    Smash said:

Agreed. Reminds me of when I got my 1st with that beautiful furball in your profile pic.
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    ẞlооd said:

Smash said:

Agreed. Reminds me of when I got my 1st with that beautiful furball in your profile pic.

He was actually my first R5. Still mad love for him but I never use him anymore outside of War defense
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Thanks everyone! I have Nick fury and I hope she carries me through act 5
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 1,960 ★★★★
    Smash said:

ẞlооd said:

Smash said:

He was actually my first R5. Still mad love for him but I never use him anymore outside of War defense
    Yeah, same for me. Kinda sad, I don't even notice him a lot even though he's still pretty high in my roster.
  • IAMSHAZAM215IAMSHAZAM215 Posts: 44
    R4 is trash now took u this long haha😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂weak asf bro lol
  • Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,020 ★★★

I'd like to introduce to you my first five star rank four:
    Captain Marvel!

Not a huge deal, but I just wanted to share.

Rank 4 takes a long time for a progressing player - it’s a huge deal and she’s a worthy champion to take up. Good luck on completing Act 5!