**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which one as first 5/65?

Hello, it took me a while but finally I managed to gather two tb5 and I have to decide which character take up to be my first rank five. It is a tough choice since I have been pretty lucky lately, and pulled some great champions. Ideally anyone I pick should help me clear any kind of content, not a particular one. Probably the following thing I am going to do is to 100% act 5, since I just got cavalier and it seems the most reasonable thing to accomplish, especially because I need those rewards. All champions below are rank 4, and only Nick Fury and Colossus are duped. I have no awakening gems at the moment.

Which one as first 5/65? 31 votes

Nick Fury (duped)
41%
SpicyslicerDonnymeijCharlie_SceneThehereticTBuchanan24RockypantherxEtjamaDarkEternityDas_giLeoZedthekingslay3rGilgaladtrQfury 13 votes
Colossus (duped)
0%
Dr Doom
25%
ThatGuyYouSaw235Broken10or_StrongMoudouLucasjones_98TheToxicCactusXguard77Jim_29pqsquared5099 8 votes
Cap Marvel Movie
12%
MoosetiptronicSuman_sahATheSaithSwarmOfRavens 4 votes
Warlock
16%
PenumbrousSlashingSunsetChampioncriticBLACKMILKTEA_880din 5 votes
Stark Spidey
0%
Medusa
3%
Spity68 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    Dr Doom
    I'd say either Doom or Nick, once that's done go for the latter next and perhaps Warlock after that

• Options
    Suman_sahASuman_sahA Posts: 417
    Cap Marvel Movie
    CMM, cause after u get into binary, the fights will will be less time consuming- that means less error...& in binary u can take sp1/2/3 & nrmal hits without any damage... when entering binary all debuffs are purified & in binary evry debuff on her triggers will power healing without doin damage....
  • Options
    BLACKMILKTEA_88BLACKMILKTEA_88 Posts: 87
    Warlock
    Nick or Warlock
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Nick Fury (duped)
    Nick, Warlock, CMM, Doom, you can't go wrong with any of them. If you run deep wounds, I'd go Nick. If you run suicides, I'd go CMM. If you don't run either, I'd go Warlock.