**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Buffet node question [Title edited for clarity]

Bacosta1Bacosta1 Posts: 5
edited March 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
I was questing in 6.3.1, power gain nor fury never trigger even when they were listed on the left side. Same thing happened to another alliance member in AQ. I'm pissed cause I have wasted resources trying to complete a now I can even use a champion cause that is my work horse.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020
    Nodes and opponents?
  • Options
    Bacosta1Bacosta1 Posts: 5
    Cable in 6.3.1 and HT in AQ, buffet was the node but buffet is just one node that gets nullified, not all of them. Also HT nor Cable were regenerating from buffet
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    I think the Buffet Node itself is bugged, it's Nullifying All of VtD and Venom's Buffs at the start of the fight when it should just Nullify 1...
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,387 ★★★★★
    Buffet is bugged noticed in war that theres no timer and every buff goes no matter what
  • Options
    Bendy said:

Buffet is bugged noticed in war that theres no timer and every buff goes no matter what

It's bugged in Variant 2 as well...
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Buffet is bugged in most content right now, instead of eating the buff as it triggers and regening the defender, no buffs proc and no regen occurs. Honestly, it's a benefit in a lot of content. It is working in some content though, 6.3.1 Medusa boss has the buffet work but the Cable in the same chapter doesn't. Also Juggernaut in 6.2.4 has it working too.
  • Options
    ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    Can confirm something is off with buffet node too. Fought both Human Torch mini bosses in map 5 today using hyperion. First mini I was gaining furies and KOed HT quite easily. Second mini has a difference of a buffet node and my hype didn’t get furies at all. Even though multiple fury words appeared on the left.
  • Options
    Hey everyone, we'll pass this along to the rest of the team to ask about.
  • Options
    Hey there, the team has a resolution for this that we'll be able to implement in the next update.
  • Options

Hey there, the team has a resolution for this that we'll be able to implement in the next update.

Awesome, thanks! Been waiting to finish that first chapter of Variant 2 all week.
  • Options
    Port4xPort4x Posts: 4
    Great! I can finally use my colossus against the AQ map 5 mini boss again