**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Increase War Difficulty Tier 6-10

It is becoming increasingly difficult for high rating allies to remain in gold1-2 due to improving rosters and easy nodes in the lower tiers. Defense is nearly irrelevant and it is solely attack based because the deaths are commonly in the single digits. Time outs, lost connection, and server/app/device performance are now the deciding factors in a win vs a loss. Please increase node difficulty on all lanes or extend the global node feature for defense to the lower tiers.

Comments

• LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,358 ★★★★★
    We've been in Tier 6-8 for a single map this season and half our wars end with the other team failing to take the boss.
    Most are about 10-15 kills, so not seeing what you're seeing.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,980 ★★★★★

It is becoming increasingly difficult for high rating allies to remain in gold1-2 due to improving rosters and easy nodes in the lower tiers. Defense is nearly irrelevant and it is solely attack based because the deaths are commonly in the single digits. Time outs, lost connection, and server/app/device performance are now the deciding factors in a win vs a loss. Please increase node difficulty on all lanes or extend the global node feature for defense to the lower tiers.

Then get better and move to plat 4 or higher.
  • bsrulezzbsrulezz Posts: 7
    I'd be in favor of the global node for tier 6 through 11. We're normally in tier 5 but with the mess up in war #5 it moved us down to 6 when it shouldn't and I miss the global nodes for placement 😉
  • NinjaNate90NinjaNate90 Posts: 52

Then get better and move to plat 4 or higher.
    Maybe don’t comment if you have trouble reading. If I needed to get better I wouldn’t ask for harder nodes. A single lost connection shouldn’t be the determining factor in a war. Our wars our 3-6 deaths each war, but so are all of our match ups. When’s the last time all 30 guys in your ally had 0 deaths?