**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

It is back....

In moleman adventures, doing the new chapter that got released today, and the restart after killing bug has meant I have faught this spiderman mile Morales around 5 time now, I remember this bug from a while back, I will restart the quest and see if it continues so hopefully it is not back big like it was last time, anyone else had this issue?

Comments

• Derman789Derman789 Posts: 58

Restarted my game and issue disappeared, have video to show bug in progress but this means the bug is still in the game somewhere so hopefully someone does find it against the grandmaster...
  • Atul_aryanAtul_aryan Posts: 75
    Derman789 said:

Restarted my game and issue disappeared, have video to show bug in progress but this means the bug is still in the game somewhere so hopefully someone does find it against the grandmaster...

Faced the same issue on modok.. yeah it's still here
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Derman789 said:

Does find it? 😉
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    u can't even log in..
    Does not* 😅
  • Still alive after killing node...
    Probably related to Heavy Internet load (due to Work@Home, Keep@Home situation currently around the world).
    Heavy traffic meaning greater instances of connection problems with server.

Might be resulting in these occasional times where node is still there after killing him, even though everything appeared to go OK.
    Instead of the real obvious ones where you get totally disconnected during the fight.