**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

What old characters should have massive updates?

adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
edited May 2017 in General Discussion
Some old characters are no where near as detailed as the newest. Who needs to be improved?

What old characters should have massive updates? 53 votes

Star Lord
0%
Gamora
7%
AgentOfSHIELDmisscapamerica8AmonthirTobs86 4 votes
Cap. Marvel
0%
Iron man
15%
A_Noob_Is1HollisCreditzFrosty7abo2aHailBobaFettHugeBeanchozen_1ne 8 votes
Collosus
50%
Etaki_LirakoiBartBunismWhododo872SnakeEyes69DviantKronos987654321SnizzbarDLegendUltimateSpinachEb0ny-O-M4wGrinderAakashLolacatsfu_koraxDonaldJTrump69MatthewCSanchezLewisTheLlamaI_ForgotDave2442 27 votes
Deadpool
5%
CA2HIMurderbr23SuplexHerDexter 3 votes
Wolverine
3%
Bartadqqedfyvr 2 votes
Old man logan
0%
Some one else (specify)
16%
DARKLOKIWilljackson16CuteshelfAzureLightningVetis09MorganSuperman69Tyger87barking_spyders1 9 votes

Comments

• Options
    LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    You realize star lord and wolverine are still two of the most powerful in the game, right? So is OG Deadpool for those lucky enough to have him.

Of your list, I'd say Colossus. He's mostly worthless, but I don't have suggestions for improving him either.
  • Options
    adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    Wolverine
    Mikeself9 wrote: »
    You realize star lord and wolverine are still two of the most powerful in the game, right? So is OG Deadpool for those lucky enough to have him.

Of your list, I'd say Colossus. He's mostly worthless, but I don't have suggestions for improving him either.

I know but there special attacks aren't very good.
  • Options
    AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Gamora
    Wolvie and SL are fine as they are, and their specials are fine too. I voted for Gamora, because she just feels lackluster, and because I really want her to get boosted, lol. At the very least, she needs to be able to Assassinate more than once per fight, and maybe add some poison/bleed resistance from her cybernetic parts.
  • Options
    CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Some one else (specify)
    Update spidergwen. Fix her trap spider mode.
  • Options
    Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    Some one else (specify)
    All these characters are alright, SL, Wolvy, DP are really good. (DP-XF could be given some sort of regen, maybe instead of power gain)
    The one that really needs upgrading right now is, again, the Sorcerer Supreme, after that insult of a update that he got.
  • Options
    NightFalconNightFalcon Posts: 19
    Collosus
    Colossus by far one of the worst champs in the game.
    He is UC without the massive fury or the constant unstoppable.
    He is Rhino without the unblockable and unstopable dash forward.
    He is Hulk Buster without the extra armor ups, armor break and the much better SP3.
    He is Hulk without the Poison immune, the HUGE attack boost, the stun, or the killer sp2.
    He is Abomination without the poisonous contact and poison immune.
    He is iron man without the regeneration.

In short, he is everything that is wrong with all the other characters with really nothing to make up for his shortcomings.

He is bleed immune though! XD

But yea, he seriously needs a boost in something to make him a more fun/playable champ to use.
  • Options
    GrinderGrinder Posts: 242
    Collosus
    Colossus, hulkbuster, luke cage, and any other champ that relied on pure defensive measures pre-12.0 need updates heavily. Post-12.0 is specifically aimed at attacking champs, defensive champs are entirely useless now.
  • Options
    7abo2a7abo2a Posts: 47
    Iron man
    i voted ironman although i agree many champs deserve adding some abilities like colossus and gamora , starlord need nothing more , wolve is great and has very reliable regen but i think he deserves more offensive abilities , he only do bleed , i think if old man logan have berserk wolve must have same thing too , i choose ironman not only because he need upgrade but need to change his style from iron patriot and superior iron man
  • Options
    Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    Collosus
    Colossus by far needs it the most but I do think it's weird that wolverine doesn't close wounds faster like old man Logan and that GR isn't immune to incinerate.
    Will also add that she-hulk is also complete garbage but really nothing compared with colossus right now.
  • Options
    ShiveringKnightShiveringKnight Posts: 39
    Spider Gwen, She_hulk, Joe Fixit all need changes, Also i agree about Colossus and what Kronos said about Wolverine and GR
  • Options
    DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Collosus
    Definetly colossus. He lacks some features from the comics such as being bulletproof.
  • Options
    Tyger87Tyger87 Posts: 93
    Some one else (specify)
    Hawkeye! For a guy who is supposed to be so versatile with his arrows why is he so basic? WS can switch ammo, why not Hawkeye? Also, his sig is garbage. And here is a thought, if he never misses, why doesn't he have some form of true strike?
  • Options
    Dave2442Dave2442 Posts: 109
    Collosus
    Star Lord is way to OP already. There is a reason why he is mainly used in LoL. I assume you mean X Force Deadpool because regular Deadpool is to rare to change. Iron man I am indifferent about. Because his regeneration seems to carry him threw quests.
  • Options
    Dave2442Dave2442 Posts: 109
    Collosus
    adqqedfyvr wrote: »
    Mikeself9 wrote: »

I know but there special attacks aren't very good.

What do you mean? Wolverine gets bleed on his special attacks. And Starlord can get up to 25k damage with his second attack. I think you are trying to say, that you are bored of their animations.
  • Options
    barking_spyders1barking_spyders1 Posts: 79
    Some one else (specify)
    Netflix Daredevil pretty worthless compaired to OGDD he wont evade for nothing.
  • Options
    Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    Collosus
    Netflix Daredevil pretty worthless compaired to OGDD he wont evade for nothing.

I think colossus needs the update way more but I agree he's pretty bad, especially given how cool the OG version is.
  • Options
    AgentOfSHIELDAgentOfSHIELD Posts: 50
    Gamora
    Gamora, she needs self repair like nebula, and assassinate needs to do like 12k+ damage since it only triggers once per fight
  • Options
    CrusherCrusher Posts: 305
    I think gamora should have a new SIG ability like yondu's special 2 ability:
    Every special she hits on her target she gains 'attack boost for her next special and limit of her attack boost goes upto 'Y' times she use her special attacks according to her SIG level
    Sp1: grant 'X' attack boost upto Y combos of her special atTacks (according to heF current SIG level)
    Sp2 : grant Z attack boost upto Y combos of her special attacks.
    Sp3: same as special 2

Gamora (SIG 20)
    gamora gain attack boost by activating her specials. Her attACK boost will add till she reach her special attack combo of '21'
    Sp1: grant '521' attack rating for per special 1, all the attack rating will limit upto limit of her special attacks combos
    Sp2: grants '700' attack rating + 300 critical rating for per special attacks. limit upto based on her special attack combos limits.
    "Every times gamora can't successfully land a special on her opponents that reset her current combo"